Caught A Super Neat Pic Of Hubby On Our Roof

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
Just had to share this picture that I took of hubby -(I wasn't supposed to stand there--but I did for that quick picture).

( I have always wanted to get into photography):

Chrisontheroofspecial.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very neat picture!!! And it's an interesting one, too!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

I could easily see it fitting into a book
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Great job
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

That gives me butterflies in my stomach. I am afraid of heights and always feel as though I am going to fall. Nice photo though! What was he doing up there?
default_smile.png

That gives me butterflies in my stomach. I am afraid of heights and always feel as though I am going to fall. Nice photo though! What was he doing up there?
default_smile.png

Hubby was up there prepping to get ready to pull up the sewer snake. He's a roofer, so the heights don't really bother him, but the steep angle of our roof makes for an interesting job. He was harnessed into a life line though, so no chance of slipping and falling.
default_smile.png
I also had to climb the first ladder and help him lug that heavy sewer snake--(about 70 lbs) up there. I don't look down, and that keeps me from getting the heebie jeebies about heights
default_wink.png
. He also had to go down the other side of the roof where the vent pipe is--but not before he had to dispatch a big wasps nest on the back of the chimney.

The rod off to the right is the lightning rod that that took the brunt of the strike that cooked the phone line. May have to replace it's insulator now.

I have to say--it's been an interesting 2 days. Glad it's almost all back to normal.

--The whole tale of woe is here.--(I can sort of chuckle about it now). Like I said--"You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up". Link About What Happened All In ONE Day.

default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back