Cat Nap

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candycar

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
It was a cold and yucky day, so I decided to take a nap. Apparentely it was a good idea. **Sigh**

catnap3_zpsac65718f.jpg

Is any body missing, or is 4 bed warmers all you have? We have 3, but only one sleeps with me on a regular basis; the other two have been launched out of the bed, so usually take off when they see people heading that way. [Not intentionally, just not quite sleepers.]

We have 6 in the house, but one is not very sociable and the other doesn't get along with anybody so she has her own room. Even though the bed is a strict DMZ we usually only have 3 in bed with us a night. DH calls them "hairy little sandbags" LOL!

Our big cat makes a great heating pad, he really warms you up.

at our house it's 1 schnauzer, and 2 poodles who are nap warmers. the st bernard is confined to the barn!

Great picture!! Reminds me of my bed - plus two dogs!

lol I've been sick so I took a little nap with my kitty and we shared Chicken noodle soup ;)

Looks familiar! On the couch we always have three Dachshunds, a Pointer mix and sometimes a cat or two. Lots of throw blankets that get switched and washed often due to hair as I am neat freak. In bed, we have a cat at my feet and a cat on my partner's pillow. Dogs aren't allowed in bed, except when the Pointer sneaks in for naps. :)

How cute!!
default_smile.png

Right this second hubby is sleeping on the couch....but not alone! Someone dumped two kitties in the city and they ran to the building of the Coke plant. Guess who put them in our car, gave them food & water and brought them home with him? Yup, the man who claims to not like cats! LOL! And he wonders why I don't believe him! He now has 2 new cuddle cats sleeping with him!

How cute!!
default_smile.png

Right this second hubby is sleeping on the couch....but not alone! Someone dumped two kitties in the city and they ran to the building of the Coke plant. Guess who put them in our car, gave them food & water and brought them home with him? Yup, the man who claims to not like cats! LOL! And he wonders why I don't believe him! He now has 2 new cuddle cats sleeping with him!
Aw! You can't share a story like that without pics. All three napping together would be great, but I'd settle for pic of hte kitties.

Goodness--at first, I didn't see you under there!
default_laugh.png
Cute picture. We have three of our own "furry sandbags," but my hubby prefers to call them fuzzy freeloaders! Not sure why it turned out so fuzzy, but here is a picture of his "fuzzy freeloader" on his lap.DSC03698_crop.JPG

That looks much like my bed; generally I would have only 1 sleeping with me, but since we adopted several kittens last summer....when it gets chilly at night I have several kittens (not so small kittens now!) sleeping on me.

Latest posts

Back