Cassiy's First Horse SHow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

These were from her Leadline Equitation class. She took 1st out fo 6 in thei class and 2nd out of 6 in her Leadline suitibility class. She then got Champion Leadliner for that show. There are 2 more show in this series. She has to go to at least one more to be eligable for the year end awards in January. She'll be going to both of the other shows. We used her instructors hackney pony Pepper. Cassidy and Pepper mesh well and Cassidy has been riding her since she started lessons. Her instructor took her in and she love showing. Who would have thought. I never showed I only did Gymkanas. Pepper was body clipped for the show ans her instructor left a heart shape onher left side. Cassidy said it was her good luck charm along with a horn pin her aunt gave her. I'll post mopre when I down load them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the heart and she looks good. Her instructor has riding clothes right? I think it always looks better when the person leading is dressed as well. None of my family ever cared for horses at all and then there was me. I keep telling them that I was either adopted or switched at birth as I am much different from them in many ways.

Good to hear that she can make it to the next two shows. I had a young boy showing one of my minis and he was up for the year end awards against another youth and missed the last show that had double points so he lost his chance. Hopefully next season and good luck to you guys the next two shows.

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks. There is no doubt she is her mothers daughter. She's been around horses since she was 4 months old. I used to work at a private horse barn and I was allowed to bring her with me. They had one pony that would love to put her head in her stroller and fall asleep to Cassidy pulling on her mane and stroking her face. This was when she was 7 months old or so. We are going totry and do as many shows as possible. Her instructor couldn't dress the part because she was also cooking at the food booth. But at the next show she might have her show clothes too.[/SIZE]

Christy

:aktion033: congrats,

your daughter and her horse look great. i am sure she had a great time.

One word........ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you got great pictures and thank you for sharing. Brings back memories of my kids. Please continue to share with us. She is so cute.

Hugs

Bonnie

:aktion033: Cassidy looks so cute on the pony and I just love the heart on the pony's butt
default_wub.png
: It's great that you can get her to the other shows too, tell her congratulations from me on her wins :bgrin

Yvonne

Your daughter looks really good up there! And I'm not just saying that! She totally looks the part of quite the equestrian.

I love the horse too and I also used to leave a little tiny heart on the butt someplace also, but not nearly as large as yours. I hope the next show the trainer will also be dressed. It will help complete the whole picture.

I LOVE THE HEART!! I WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT ON ONE OF MY MINIS
default_wub.png
: . SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY UP THERE
default_yes.gif
: . CONGRATS ON YOUR RIBBONS!! :aktion033:

[SIZE=18pt]Thanks guys. We are considering buying this pony from her instructor. Cassidy has ridden her for a year and they mesh well. When Cassidy out grows her my son can have her. I was trying to find a horse for me and Cassidy, but I'll be happy just taking lessons for the next 2 years and letting the kids have a great little pony.[/SIZE]

Christy

Back