Cassidy has put her time into training Honey Pie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
We moved her to my boss's farm (Shannon pics will be coming if it stops raining). Cassidy has decided to train her to jump. She's doing smal cross rails and she's only been teaching her for 2 days. She'll even jump them with Cassidy going to the out side of the jump like she's supposed to. we sold Cassidy's big horse Drew so all of her attention is on Honey (which she loves!!!) I'll get pics and maybe a video this weekend of the duo. Update on her eye it's going to cost around $600 to have it fixed. Right no sh'e still eating and doing everyhting normla, blood work came back normal so they think it's just a tumor on her eye, not cancer!!!

Christy

Christy that is so cool that Cassidy has decided to train Honey to jump. I would love to see pictures of them together.... You all have done such a wonderful job and have given Honey a fantastic life with you.
default_wub.png

Thank you

Gini

Christy that is so cool that Cassidy has decided to train Honey to jump. I would love to see pictures of them together.... You all have done such a wonderful job and have given Honey a fantastic life with you.
default_wub.png

Thank you

Gini
We sold Drew (our big horse last week) so she had decided a few weeks ago she wanted to show minis. I told her she had one and that she should start there. She has done well with Honey and they do love each other. I dn't even have to worry if she wants to take her for a wlak as honey is very good for her. I'll have pics of my boss's granddaughter holding her lead rope all by herself (this kids is deathly afraid of horses, bu she liked Honey and Honey was very good for her). We are also going to use her as a petting zoo pony for my boss's pony parties. The pony they use is in love with Honey and vice versa. I'll have pics as soon as I can. She has moved to my boss's horse farm and is loving all the attention. She has come a very long way since we got her in 2005. Thanks Gini for the complement it means alot.

Christy

Latest posts

Back