Cassidy goes for her surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
Tomorrow's the day. This week our grocery stroe is having Frindly's ice cream on sale 3 1/2 gallons for $6. I stocked uo on those and Italian Ice. She's scareed to death. I keep teeling her that it's a routine surgery and she'll be fine. Both her father and I will be there for her. If anyone wants to send her cards her address is:

Cassidy Hayden

3 Bates Road

Cummington, MA 01026

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

Thanks,

Christy

I'll be thinking of her, Christy. Hope it's a quick recovery for her!

Jodi

Christy,

Hi, I wanted to start a post on wishing her the best for her surgery, but I just got my internet back after not having it for 24 hrs.. I pray that everything went well for Cassidy today, as I thought of her often.. Please, when you get a chance give us an update on how she is doing..(And give her a hug from me, too..
default_wub.png
)

Take care!!

She was the star patient of the day. Fell asleep easily, woke up after easily. No Pain at all really. Hubby gave her dose of Pain meds before bed I have to give her more in another hour. She's drinking and eating Ice cream just fine. she just drank some more cold watered down apple juice. I'm sure it helped to have her "Auntie" Darlene in the room working in the AM and her "Grammy" Pat when she woke up. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Keep them coming she has 2-3 more weeks to heal up totoally.

Christy

default_saludando.gif
Hi!! Thanks for the update.. So glad she did sooo well!!
default_aktion033.gif
I will be sending prayers her way until she is completley back to her normal healed self!!
default_yes.gif

oh goodness I've not been up on this

what a little trooper

I hope she loves her ice cream!

give her hugs from me please!

Dan said one from him too
default_wub.png

oh goodness I've not been up on this

what a little trooper

I hope she loves her ice cream!

give her hugs from me please!

Dan said one from him too
default_wub.png
Thanks Marty and Dan. She was glad to get those hugs form you. Eapecially Dan! LOL Typical girl, she's seen Dan's pictures and I think has a crush on him. I don't blame her you gave a good looking boy. She's loving her ice cream and pops.

Christy

Back