Carrie Underwood Vitamin Water Commercial

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go..How awesome!! Denise I also love your story telling...between throwing the chickens and expecting all the horses to trot off TOGETHER and chase the bus....well lets say HYSTERICAL !!

Totally adorable!
default_wub.png
And what awesome press for the miniature breed!
default_aktion033.gif

I love when the cowboy says "kinda makes a man want to be a miniature horse." That is too funny!!!

Oh how lucky you are! I LOVE Carrie Underwood. I wanted her to win AI from the first second I saw her. We voted continuously for her. She is a very talented young lady and I knew she would be a big star!

How fun to be able to meet her and have a fun filled day with the horses too!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

omg i love that commercial but i havent seen it on tvyet but still that is so cool and your horses in it did great nad their so beautiful and some times i need carrie to come and sing to my horses
default_rolleyes.gif

This is where they want the 6 minis to run behind Carrie’s bus as she leaves. Well let’s just say my horses do not chase buses when there is green grass around. So they film the bus separately and now they want the minis to run. No problem they thought, I knew better! So we have 6 horses with 6 handlers, we release them and then run after them yelling at them to run, so of course they all go different directions. Now go try to catch 6 horses you just screamed at to run! Took about 20 minutes to round them up. Back up the drive we go, we do it again and of course they head for the green grass, half one way half another. 20 minutes later we do it again and 4 of them actually stuck together with 2 straggling. It must have taken 6-7 tries!! Finally we hear ’It’s a go!” It will have to do, the suns going down. Now lets round up those little suckers and call it a night, 20 minutes later that is.
I was wondering how they got the minis to "chase " the bus .... mystery solved.

Picture 6 people each holding a horse, then when the producer yells go we all let them go and run after them yelling "run" so of course they run for their little lives. LMAO. It was fun but very exhausting.

Finally got to see it!

Very cute!!!

Liz

That's really neat! I saw it for the first time Friday night and almost blew my drink out of my nose! Then, when it came on again, I made my husband watch it. We both thought it was hilarious! How cool to be apart of something so unique!

Carin your too funny!!

I finally did get to see it last night on CMT, 3 times at that!

I cant help but laugh everytime I see it, knowing how it was all filmed, the numerous re-takes, just the whole thing. It cracks me up see my minis on TV.

How fun!

Keith and I saw it tonight, but hadn't read this thread (or the other one), so our first questioin was "Whose minis? Are they on the forum?"

We have our own small equine bottled water fan...wonder if he'd like this brand?

Denise,

That is just awesome!! I sooooo LOVE Carrie Underwood - what a wonderful experience for you and what a great ad for the miniature horse - hmmmm - guess it is supposed to be for the vitamin commercial but the mini horses are what stand out for me!!

Your horses all look just great - you have some neat pictures on your web site!! Thanks for sharing the "behind the scene" experience!

Thats awesome
default_biggrin.png
I ♥ minis I ♥ carrie underwood and I ♥ vitamin water! Did you get any free vitamin water??????
default_laugh.png

What a wonderful experience you had, kinda like a dream come true.

I have seen the commercial on TV just once so far and I'm so happy for you and your miniatures.

Joyce from CT

Latest posts

Back