Carriage Driving/ADS turnouts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Margo_C-T said:
WOW! I'm impressed by Al and Susan--all the way from east Texas to Oregon for Happs!
Washington, Margo, Washington.
default_wink.png
They're flying in as I understand it and so is Martha D. from back East! No horses (darn it) but they all wanted to see what such a mini-friendly event was like in person. Last year Merridy Hance flew out to the East Coast and showed one of Martha's minis at Lord Stirling the same weekend I drove all the way from Seattle to Fresno, CA with Kody to show at Ram Tap. Breanna Sheahan came up here from CA two months later to show at Happ's '07 and will be attending the Inavale CDE in Oregon in two weeks (yay!) and I will once again be flying out to KY this fall to attend the National Drive with one of JJay's horses. So I guess you could say the VSE community is becoming very well-traveled!
default_aktion033.gif
I guarantee you Al and Susan will post before I have time to so I guess I'll have to ask them not to spill the beans if all goes well. Hehehe.

Leia

We are here. Well almost, we're in Chehalis. We will be heading over to Happs soon. It's going to be great fun.

And, Margo, it's just money. We already told the kids that inheritance was nothing for them to be concerned about.
default_new_shocked.gif

Actually, this is our vacation. Been planning and saving for it for several months.
default_smile.png

I met you once already, Al, but wish I could again!

Unfortunately, here in Astoria, we have Scandinavia Festival obligations (my son's girlfriend is Miss Sweden) and the price of diesel being $5...well...youch!

Still, we need to get up and visit the Crabby Chickens!

Also, Leia, I'm sorry I missed your call the other day. I hope all's well with the little brat (or the big brat, however you apply it!) and best of luck to you and Kody, I can't wait to hear how it goes!

I have been vicariously waiting for this moment for a LONG time...so happy for you both!

Liz

Latest posts

Back