CARL MITZ

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANDROMEDA FARM

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my visit with Carl Mitz with everyone. He is a really nice guy & is spectacular with the horses. He is very down to earth & a pleasure to do business with. I learned a lot about my horses: teeth, caps, hooks, bite, etc, from Carl today. This was my first equine dental experience & I was totally amazed at how easy & quick Carl seemed to work on the horses. You cannot help but to have total confidence in Carl after talking to him & watching him work on your horses. The extent of his knowledge about horses is unfathomable.

I guess I had imagined unspeakable nightmares at thinking of having the horses teeth done. Carl made it seem so very easy & he is very reasonably priced.

Carl is still able to practice in Texas at this time & I was amazed that he was willing to come to our farm, as it is not a big farm. He told me that a lot of his customers have under 35 horses, he doesn't just do the big farms..

Carl's case to continue to working on horses, is starting to heat up now. Everyone interested in helping Carl continue to be able to work on horses in TEXAS, please e-mail his attorney Krissy E Keys, Institue for Justice at [email protected]. We definitely need to do whatever is necessary to help Carl win his case, so that he can continue to do the wonderful work he does on our horses.

I personally, am not interested in using an equine dentist, as I believe that their knowledge could not begin to compare with the knowledge that Carl has after all his years of working on horse's.

Thank you Carl for taking the time to come out to my farm & give my horses the work that they needed & the extent of your knowledge. I know the horses really appreciated the gentleness & the respect you gave them while working on them. Again, it was a pleasure to meet you Carl & I am thrilled at the work you did with my horses.

I also want to thank Richard Pack, my wonderul farrier, with helping me to hook up with Carl.

You are both wonderful to my horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't he awesome?? I dont like anyone working on my horses teeth except for Carl. We have been using him here for years and he is just fantastic. And yes, until you see him in action, folks just have no idea. It is totally an educational experience every time he comes here. (We get several places together and it is interesting to see all that he looks at)

Sorry to hear they are still at it against the equine dentists there... what a shame.

Carl is the best. I had another equine dentist working on my horses at one time that lived much closer to me. Then I got Carl to come over. It was amazing. I had one mare that just would not gain weight. She ate and ate and still would not. Carl took one look and found the problem really quickly. She had lost an upper tooth and the bottom tooth (because it did not have a top tooth to wear it off) kept on growing and was poking her in her upper gum where the upper tooth was missing. I felt so bad. She had a hole there. Of course I could have never seen that. Anyway, Carl cut that tooth off so it was flush with the bottom teeth and this mare did a complete turn around. This is just one example as he has helped several of my other horses as well. Carl is simply the BEST!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

That is so great. I was never able to get Carl to come to my place. But I guess God works in wonderful ways as I found an equine dentist that goes above and beyond.

I sure hope that Texas lays off these guys. I wouldn't let a vet do mine. Nor do they want to or have the equipment to do it.

I always love to see a post on the wonderful work that Carl does. He is a special man. He's helped me off the ledge several times. Ha! Will not...but could tell some horror stories of work done around this area before Carl.

Latest posts

Back