Cara update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]hi guys[/SIZE]

I know some of you have been reading my posts on here and whats been going on with me, thank all of you who have cared for me, it means alot to me
default_laugh.png
so back to the update, i have come good news! in a year after i am done grade 12 i am moving out with a few friends, we are all going to the same collage and we decided to get a place, i know that may sound like it wont work but i think it will! anyway i went in to my doctor a week or two ago for my 3 week check up,my doctor contacted a therpist or somthing, and he talked to them, and i jsut had a lady call me from that office, she asked me a few things and she has this whole team to help me , she is going to sit tdown with them and figure out whats best for me! so thats good i guess, thats about it! thanks for listening
default_wub.png

Hi Cara, that sounds like good news. We all need support from other people and there's nothing wrong with getting some help. I think you can get through college, you just have to be driven. I worked and paid for my education and ended up with a BA in Marketing and then the college offered to pay for my master's degree. You can do it Cara!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back