Can't Post Pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

Reaction score
I've always been able to post photos in the past.

Now when I click the little "insert image" icon above,

instead of getting the usual box to put the URL in, I'm getting a small

Windows Internet Explorer error box that says "you must enter a URL" and

no place to type one in.
default_sad.png

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Shelley

Look just under your explorer browser and see if it says something about scripted windows. Then it should say click here to allow scripted windows. click there and the url window will pop right up. hope that helps!

Look just under your explorer browser and see if it says something about scripted windows. Then it should say click here to allow scripted windows. click there and the url window will pop right up. hope that helps!
Thanks...I can't find anything about scripted windows..argh!
default_no.gif

Shelley

When you click the picture icon - and the You Must Enter A URL box comes up - look UP.... just under the address/tool bar at the top of the screen you will see a pale yellow strip. It says...

This website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows...
Click anywhere on the yellow strip.

A smaller box comes up with two options... click on Temporarily allow scripted windows

The boxes disappear.

Now click on the picture icon again - and the URL link box will come up for your photo URL to be pasted into...
default_yes.gif

When you have done this once for a post - it should last for other photos in the same post... and the URL box will come up right away for the second or third photos...

Last edited by a moderator:
OH!!!!! :DOH!

I see it now! I was looking at my Internet Explorer options before!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Shelley

When you click the picture icon - and the You Must Enter A URL box comes up - look UP.... just under the address/tool bar at the top of the screen you will see a pale yellow strip. It says...

This website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows...
Click anywhere on the yellow strip.

A smaller box comes up with two options... click on Temporarily allow scripted windows

The boxes disappear.

Now click on the picture icon again - and the URL link box will come up for your photo URL to be pasted into...
default_yes.gif

When you have done this once for a post - it should last for other photos in the same post... and the URL box will come up right away for the second or third photos...

Latest posts

Back