Canon vs Kodak

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
How many of you hav cannons and like them? How about Kodak?

I need a new camera, and Im getting a Kodak Easyshare or a Cannon Powershot. I need a good zoom, can take good action shots, isnt blurry, video, and around $175.

What do you like?
default_laugh.png

I've got a Kodak Easyshare Z712 and love it, only thing I would change would be more zoom even though it has a 12X zoom lol

I have a cannon powershot A540 (but getting a new camera) and I love it!! It takes Awsome action photos (like all the pic of rain runing etc are taken with that camera) It has a good video, settings for action, compact space (like sending in email) and a regular video.

Im not sure the price.

the only reason im getting a new camera is b/c the screen on this one is broken. : P hehe oops. not sure how it happened though.

we had a Kodak and returned it as the softwear had problems that we could not fix on our computor. if you get the docking station and built in printer I think it works great. we bought the cannon S3IS, and love it. the best thing about it is the IS or image stabilisation. I can take pics while on a moving horse and still get clear pics. DR.

I have a Cannon PowerShot SX100 IS, I love it. It does take very good pictures but I love that it also does video. Its been great for downloading videos of sale horses so I can put them on youtube.

I took these pictures from inside my house.

This one was out my office window about 30 feet away.

hummingbird.jpg

This one is from my front door and about 100 feet away.

bird.jpg

Does anyone have the Canon Powershot A59015?

Thats the one Im going to get.
default_yes.gif

nope sorry...just today I bought myself the Canon Eos Rebel XSi!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Can't wait til after the dog show's over tomorrow to play with it....tonight I'm too tired
default_sad.png

~kathryn

Canon all the way!
default_aktion033.gif
Kathryn, you're going to love your Canon Rebel...I just love mine!
default_yes.gif

I have a Canon Powershot S5 and I am SO in love with it!
default_wub.png
(As many of you can tell
default_wink.png
) It takes amazing pictures and has helped me become a much better photographer!

Canon all the way!
default_aktion033.gif
Kathryn, you're going to love your Canon Rebel...I just love mine!
default_yes.gif
Sterling, my Mom has the first Rebel that came out...and we LOVE it! She wanted to get a new one, and I've always wanted a camera that took at least that level of photos....so she decided to wait and let me get the XSi!!

I can't wait to get using it!!!

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back