Candy Corn' foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_pray.gif
Sending prayers you both get well soon.

4.40 am and all is quiet

How's she looking today?

Hope you and your son are feeling a bit better.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is looking ready too burst! I don't know what she is doing, must be cooking the spots i ordered, lol.

My son is feeling a bit better this afternoon, poor little guy. He has strep AGAIN. He its 3yrs old, and this is his 3rd round of antibiotics.

Thank you all for your prayers, well wishes, and helping me with candy corn! You are the best!

Oh no sorry your little guy can't get over the strep, so sorry you ended up with it too! i will say a prayer for a heathy week ahead! Also for CC to have a healthy foal soon!!

Oh HOORAY!!! Many congratulations!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Colt or filly?? Looks to be a big foal, strong and healthy! Pics and all the details please!
default_yes.gif

Darn it I missed her foaling! So glad the baby is healthy and so colorful! I'm watching one of ours tonight, it's been a long night so far. Can't to see pics. Congrats!!!!

Here he is, a little colt! It happened so fast! Seem to be doing well. Is it 3 days and i give her ivermectin? Thank you all. He is handsome

20130505_011201.jpg

Congrats he is gorgeous and seems to be nice and lively. What time was he born?

Worm mum this morning as it should be given within 12 hours.

Congratulations on your new colt! He looks like he will be a lovely boy. Love his markings too! Looking forward to 'dry' pictures of him.

CONGRATULATIONS ON A PERFECT BABY!!!!!

He is beautiful, and his markings are gorgeous!! I'm with Pam, I can't wait to see him all dry and unfolded!!!

WELL DONE CC !!!!!!

FABULOUS and doing just what he's supposed to do.....EATING !!

Last edited:
What a beautiful big boy!! Great colouring too - thanks for the prompt pictures!
default_yes.gif

Wow what a tall strapping fella! It's so amazing to see the colors these little ones can be. Glad mom and baby are doing so well!

saw your pics of FB
default_smile.png
woohoo! what a gorgeous BIG boy! won't be long before he overtakes his mumma lol.

was CandyCorn the only one you had due this year?

Latest posts

Back