Candy Corn' foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning ladies. Cassie Marewatchers seems to hold the cams up better.

Good Morning Renee
default_smile.png

can you get Kara's camera up? it won't come up for me
default_sad.png

Thank you all! They we having problems with the servers and it kept going in and off. Sorry about that. They were working on it. I think its good now. I choose marewatchers, because i tried to contact marestare, and they were only doing a 3 month minimum. I only have this one mare this year so $90 instead of $20 wasn't economical for me. They are helpful and nice there. Also, Heather at marestare was awesome, it seems others are handling that part now. I will just say that ;)

Lol

Ok, so her udder is looking FULL tonight! It is looking SOOO close. I am hoping she waits just a day or two more till it warms up again here. tonight is supposed to be cold. I attached a pic of her udder tonight

It wont flip the picture for me. grrrr

20130424_204248.jpg

Tried to see, but even making it larger -- it just got a bit too blurry to tell. But the udder looks great! Since she's building such a nice udder, she may be very kind and fill completely before foaling -- but she could definitely go with an udder like that!

A few other pictures would help -- one from the side down at her level, and one from the back showing how baby is laying -- looking for those "slab" sides!

sorry I can't see either. I bet she will fill some more too but body pics would say more.
default_yes.gif

looking good, I think she still needs to get baby into position but it won't be long now... she is looking very wide on cam tonight so maybe a few more days to a week (but being a maidn she might go tomorrow LOL)

Actually she is not a maiden mare ;)

But my last mare (Snowball) was. We are thinking we are done breeding, do Just Candy Corn this year. As far as we know anyways, lol. The stallion did break in the girls lot one day last year, lol.Here is a pic of her face, since all i seem to post at the other end, lol

20130425_201230.jpg

Latest posts

Back