Candid photos from the Bluestem MHC show Lincoln, Nebraska

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki

Reaction score
A photographer attended our Bluestem MHC show this past weekend in Lincoln, Nebraska and captured some candid shots of a variety of exhibitors. See the slideshow at this link: Feel free to share this link with people you know in the photos as I don't have contact information for many of them. Thanks to everyone who attended the show. We'll hope to see many of you back for the August 9-10 Lancaster County Super Fair AMHR Show, showbill at www.bluestmminihorse.com.

Thanks.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

thanks for sharing this, i haven't been to a show yet, but it was nice to see behind the scenes of what goes on
default_smile.png

thanks for sharing this, i haven't been to a show yet, but it was nice to see behind the scenes of what goes on
default_smile.png
Yes, At the shows we are all so busy that we don't have time to take photos of all the prep work. It is really nice to see the preparation documented like this. Glad you enjoyed it.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

Love it!!! What a nice picture documentary of show life. Thanks so much for sharing.
default_yes.gif

That picture of Ramona makes me giggle every time. Love it.

Latest posts

Back