Canadians at USA Costco....getting complaints from USA customers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bess Kelly

Reaction score
Heard this on news this AM........can you believe it?? US citizens are actually complaining that they don't have as much parking and are waiting in line too long because of the Canadian customers.

IMO they should just thank them for spending their money at the store and giving jobs to people working there due to increased business!! I'm at a loss on this one, LOL. There didn't seem to be a complaint about running out of stock due to the shopping, just parking and longer checkout lines.

I'm American and love this country but, sometimes I wonder what some of the citizens are thinking!

OK --- vent is over.

Some people just have nothing better to do than b****. Sheesh....

I just don't get people anymore. So selfish. They may have to WALK a bit further and stand in line a bit longer. HORRORS!!

I watched this on the news a few days ago. My reaction was much like yours, I just shook my head. We see the same thing here in Canada on occasion, people begin to bellyache about 'American tourists' and how they are holding up traffic on the hiway or whatever the flavor of the day is for complaining. I can't wrap my head around it, the only way you can tell the difference between an American and a Canadian is by looking at their license plates. For the most part we talk alike (southerners and texans being the exception of course ;)), we look alike and we act alike. When someone wants to spend money I for one don't care if they are from across the street or the other side of the world, they are helping the economy and I welcome them.

We have a lot of Canadian shoppers that come to Erie, PA. I am thrilled that they want to come and pump some money into our area. These people that are complaining are probably collecting a check from the government every month and are more concerned with a longer walk than keeping our economy stimulated.
default_sad.png

Well, I actually hate to shop (but love to get new things!), and hate long lines... but I cannot imagine griping about too many Canadians at Costco! Anway, I prefer BJ's Club
default_biggrin.png

Unless my cart runs into a Canadian license plate in the parking lot, I would be oblivious (and couldn't care less) if Canadians are enjoying some good deals along with H and I.

Latest posts

Back