Can you share your Rowdy grand kids with me?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I would like to see what his bloodline holds as a grand foal. Still,,, long legs, and refinement? I know 50% is still the dam. Just wondering though. Thanks!

In case this helps, I don't have any grand kids, but have two great grand kids (Reflection offspring) and two great-great grand kids, Reflection grand kids. I think they are pretty refined and nice
default_biggrin.png
I specifically bought "Monkey" because I love the results of my Reflection daughter with Buckeroo stallions, and have many Buckeroo mares -- so now a male version of her in a way, I hope
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope, a/k/a “Hope”[/SIZE]

2002 33.5” AMHA/AMHR Silver Dapple with Sabino mare – Halter Grand Champion – Daughter of Cross Countrys Rowdys Reflection

HOPE%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20019%20MARES.jpg
HOPE%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20037%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions – Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey%20052208%202.jpg
Monkey%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Harrells Flirting With Perfection, a/k/a “Flirt”[/SIZE]

2006 AMHA/AMHR Silver Buckskin Show Filly – Halter Champion

Rowdy and Buckeroo breeding (Daughter of Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow, Granddaughter of Cross Countrys Rowdys Reflection)

Flirt%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20100%20Touched%20MARES.jpg
FLIRT%2006212003%20350.jpg

(out of Hope, above)

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – Dark Bay Dun / Expected to Grey -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Ducky%20051408.jpg
Ducky%20095%20040508.jpg

(out of Hope, above)

veryweb.jpg

This is my Rowdy grandson, by NFC Remarkable Rowdy. He is LWO positive

joker1.jpg

This is my Rowdy great grandson, 2X Reserve World Grand Champion, 5X World Champion by La Vista Remarkable DWB, who was also sired by NFC Remarkable Rowdy.

We have quite a bit of Rowdy breeding in our herd, including our gelding SRF Masters Touch who is 3/8 Rowdy by blood. He is the black and white jumper in the rotating avatar. The "gray" is a Rowdy great grand-daughter (Red Boy grand-daughter) out of a Blue Boy bred mare. She is LWO+, from Rowdy I am sure. Our stallion, Buckshot, is a Ramblin Starbuck grandson, so another Rowdy great-grandson, out of a National Champion BOB grand-daughter, so Buckeroo on the other side. (He is LWO-). Sox (B/W mare in vertical shot) and Ruby (driving) also have Rowdy blood. More and better photos on our website (link below). If you do breed to a Rowdy-bred stallion (or mare) please check for LWO! He tends to pass that down along with other fine attributes.

The filly in my avatar is a Rowdy great grandaughter out of Garners Rowdy Calvary by NFC Rowdys Litigator

We love the long legs generally passed down through the Rowdy lines. Here's our Rowdy grandson (through Lazy N Redboy)...Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man

Topper_Liz_bodyshot-256x239.jpg

And here is his latest foal, Bluewaters Lady Firefly, born 6/6/08 and shown here just hours after foaling. You can see her legs go on forever, although she only measures ~ 19".

Starstruck_and_Firefly_at_4_hrs_old-338x237.jpg

We also have a Rowdy great-grandson (also through Lazy N Redboy). Cross Country Cowboy Cadillac is a multiple AMHA Top Ten winner (including one Top 5). We are expecting his first foal any day and can hardly wait.

Cowboy-in-World-353x262.jpg

Here is my Rowdy Grandson (also a Rowdy great-grandson)

Cross country Take My Breath Away..........son and grandson of Lazy N Redboy

He is Res. National Champion and HOF

stalli30.jpg

stalli32.jpg

Just Some of his foals......(first crop was just 07)

Erica's Total KnockOut

tkoshowagain.jpg

TKOyearling-1.jpg

Erica's Taking on Heirs

handsome3.jpg

handsomerun.jpg

Erica's Knock U Out

knockoutapril.jpg

Erica's Taken' My Turn

cccoltapril2.jpg

Erica's Too Much to Touch

toucherboy5.jpg

and then a Taker filly from this year out of a Redboy daughter (Rowdy Grandaughter)

Erica's Take Me To the Top - so she's heavily rowdy bred

baconfilly4days.jpg

Then I have several Rowdy bred mares...........daughter, grandaughters, and great grandaughters.

Last edited by a moderator:
What beautiful horses! Apparently he passes his genes on down the line,

Here are our Rowdy bred horses, Great grand kids

Firewaters Calisto of Olympus 26.75"

calvinwichita.jpg

His full sister H&HS Arielle of Olympus 2975"

Elleworldshot07.jpg

Firewaters Isidora of Olympus 31"

Izzywichita.jpg

H&HS Kore of Olympus 32"

CentralsGracie2006.jpg

I have 2 great granddaughters
default_wub.png

Here is Rowbuck Bequest of Broadway:

bequest.jpg

RowbuckBequestofBroadway-mares.jpg

And...Spirit Thunders Miz Annie who actually is a daughter of Bluewater Minis' stallion Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man:

annie4.jpg

Tracy

Thank you everyone! The stallion I am looking to possibly breed to is Rowdy's Champion and he has nice leg length to back length, and a nice neck. Again, thanks for sharing!

This is my mare that is a great-granddaughter on top and bottom.

I think she has all the look of Rowdy.

Expresso.JPG

She has nice long legs, good length of neck.

I hope your cross gives you what you are looking for.

This is my Rowdy grandson "La Vista Rowdy Remark". He's by NFC Remarkables Remarkable who is a Remarkable Rowdy son. I just love my boy
default_smile.png

338530.jpg

338543.jpg

DSB Calamity Jane (aka Cami) is a great grand-daughter of Rowdy.

RSCN0203-1.jpg

Sue

Thank you everyone! The stallion I am looking to possibly breed to is Rowdy's Champion and he has nice leg length to back length, and a nice neck. Again, thanks for sharing!
Rowdy's Champion is a BEAUTIFUL horse!!! My father owned him for a while, and then put him in the World Show Sale, where Betty Kennedy bought him. He was always a farm favorite and one of the most proud horses that we have ever had. His deep chestnut coat was to die for!!! Plus, He has quite the show record on him!!!

One of our breeding stallions is sired by Champion, SRF Revelation. I do not have any photos of him, but he looks a lot like his sire.

Revelation gave me my World Top Ten Country horse and AMHR multiple Top Ten Single Pleasure horse, SRF Silhouette. She is being shown in Roadster this year.

silhouette2.jpg

He also gave me my current driving project, SRF Revelette.

newpicssummer08012.jpg

We LOVE the Rowdy bloodline and have a ton of Grandkids and great grandkids of his at our farm. Most of my show horses are Rowdy-bred. We have a bunch of them on our website, so please take a look at it.

Here is a stallion that will be here for a couple of years, Sired by NFC Stylish Conclusion

I don't have any good pictures yet, but will by this weekend!

Gage

photo-1.jpg

This is my Rowdy Grandaughter. Sadly, not breedable...

but proving to be an outstanding driving horse
default_smile.png

summermain.jpg

This is Little John,,, He's a Call Me sSir grandson..Redboy, Rowdy..

I guess he's a great grandson of Rowdy
default_smile.png

DSC_4307web.jpg

SO that makes Safari a great, great grandson!

DSC_83081montholdweb.jpg

DSC_8288web.jpg

Thanks everyone,,,,

I am impressed. I think this will be an excellent cross for my mare. Your horses have points that I want to keep adding to my herd.

I appreciate the time you guys took!

I have a great grandson of Rowdy
default_biggrin.png
(his sire is Reflection)

Pictured here when he was around 13 months old.

310712558.jpg

Latest posts

Back