Can we see all of Prince's foals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
We've seen Stacey's photos of foals sired by Mountain Meadows Special Express (Prince), but I'd love to see all of my heart throb's offspring in one thread...PLEEEEEEAAASE??????

(besides, it'll be practice for Stacey...
wink.gif
)

Magic is at a show (doing quite well to I might add)
wink.gif
But sure she will post when she gets a chance

Susanne - there are only 4 babies this year - I lost a stunning filly to a red bag just recently and I am still not quite over it. I don't know if Betsy has any recent pix of her baby - he was the one that was waaaay premie, but he pulled thru and is a little terror. I definitely need practice on the whole posting thing -- but heah - I thought I was doing pretty good to get ONE picture per post up! (You know I am NOT computer literate - I am pretty good at keeping the Alaska pipeline safe & up and running, but this computer stuff has me completely bewildered)

Stac

Stacy, I'm so sorry to hear about the filly you lost...I know that no matter how long you've been doing this, each one is just as devastating!

I love seeing the ones you've posted and can't wait to see next year's "kids!"

Here ya go, Stacy's two Prince babies:

Colt: Mountain Meadows Noble Cause

NobleCause.jpg

Filly: Mountain Meadows Jewel

Jewel--sml.jpg

Kind of funny - Mountain Meadow was our farm name when my family was showing dairy goats an eternity ago.

Very beautiful babies!
smile.gif

Stacy,

Your colt "Noble Cause" is an absolute KNOCK OUT
new_shocked.gif
AWESOME!

He is definetly going to be hard to beat at the shows! Havent seen a mini lately that makes me stop and stare like he does.

Thanks to you all - I love my Prince babies - can't wait till next year to see what he gives me!

Stac

Latest posts

Back