Can we please see pictures of your Creamy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
wub.gif
Been a love of mine for some time..not that I don't love Shortcake and Buddy immensely!

SOME day I hope to find that nice Creamy Buckskin gelding boy to love and spoil.

So will you pamper me so I can drool?

I know there's REALLY important things happing today, due to hurricaine.DID all everyone's horses come through ok?

Aside from that perhaps something lighthearted like this will help..Maxine

I am in the search of a palomino and a buckskin mare too, so I am looking foward to seeing the pics!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of shadows on this pic, but this is Magic Mist Rowdy's Mia Mercedes (who finished her Halter Hall of Fame at our last show!)
m_mia4_f.jpg

A pic of my now-yearling colt, Magic Mist All Revved Up. He's the same color and shade as Mia, but this shows just how light he was as a foal (out of a bay and by a buckskin)
fs_rev_f.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Here's one of our yearling fillies, WWC Miniatures Sultans VanillaCreme![/SIZE]

aka ( Creamy) Her sire is 29" Bryland Farms Soxys Little Sultan and her dam was our beloved Miss Bucky that we lost to cancer last November!

CC1.jpg

Here is our creamy buckskin gal, Nakar Impressive Buckaroo Belle. Picture shows her
B.jpg
darker than she really is.

aktion033.gif
I'm green at the gills! Jealous as can be and you horses are SO gorgeous! Thanks, some day I WILL have one:)

Buddy is hubbys and they are a "pair", SHortcake my yearling and I are pretty close but can't seem to get over my love of the creamy Buckskin..

Thanks again for sharing, anyone elso want to jump in?

Maxine (Minx)

Oh I love them too!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Someday hope to own one. Funny, don't see too many correct ones for sale do ya? Everyone wants to hold on to em.
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back