Can stallions run together?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
I posted this on another thread, but way down, so I post it here so that those interested can see some of our latest pictures. We just distributed the stallions this week to start breeding, but took some pictures before I split up our bachelor band.

studsDSC_3881.jpg

studsDSC_3878.jpg

studsDSC_0345.jpg

studsDSC_0342.jpg

tony i have always loved the way you keep your stallions. They are so much happier that way verses being isolated. Can they see or smell mares or are they too far away??

The only time we seperate ours is during breeding. AFter that they are just with the herd all year

They all look great, but I really do like American Dream--I spotted him immediately in that first photo.

Very nice! I love to see the herd pictures. I also, love your palomino stallion. Will have to go check him out on your site.

Kim

Those are some fantastic photos. My stallion Alladdin has raised all of the young stallions here on the farm. He taught them to be well-mannered gentlemen. Here is one of my favorite photos ever, of Alladdin and Danny together. Danny was one year old at the time, Alladdin was three and a half.

DannyAlladdinPortrait.jpg

This is our 15yr old stallion NFCs Candy Dandy with his wealing son Buckeye WCF Tijuana Dandy...his 5yr old son Walker was out there too. I call this pic..."I met my Pop today!"

dtj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back