Can someone tell me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
I think I finally got taken for $35. I have tried to get the seller to work with me, actually to give me back the money from the item she never sent but she won't respond. I know I can leave bad feedback but I think I can report her to Ebay too and want to but can't see a link to go to so I can do it. Does anyone know?

If you sign in on your homepage -look down to the left - You will see dispute console- click there and it will take you through the steps- read it carefully depending on how it was paid for you might need to report it to paypal or your credit card. Good Luck

Thanks, I'll go take a look there. But I think I'll try to work with her a while yet before I report her. She even told me that she had no tracking number as it was under $50 but I looked on her feed back and one person who said they never got it, she came back and blasted them, said they were a liar and she tracked it and they DID get it but I looked and the item was under $10, so how could she track that one. I want to ask her, like, which is it. I hate to get involved with someone who's going to come back on and be viscious about it and yet, don't want her to get away with it either but thanks for that info. If I need more help, I'll be back!
wink.gif

Yes! Go into the "My E-Bay" page to post a compaint. Don't delay too long as there is a deadline with E-Bay. They won't accept complaints if the auction was over 30 or 45 days ago....can't remember what the deadline is. It's the same for both buyers and sellers.

MA

I understand about the negative feedback- but read the stuff from ebay- because there is time limits to report- the first stage is basically ebay acts as a go between to settle the dispute- but you are still on record as having one and if it gets settled then no harm no fowl- and no negative feedback on anyones part.

Tiffany

Latest posts

Back