Can someone going to the Emerald Valley Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
Somehow the beta lead Showtime Tack was supposed to be sending me a month ago has gotten misplaced in the mail and they won't be able to get another one to me before I leave for Pacific Crown. Jerry's offered to bring one to the Emerald Valley AMHA show this weekend if someone is willing to pick it up there and deliver it to me at Pacific Crown. Any takers?
default_pray.gif
I'd be unendingly grateful. The hardest part will be remembering to pick it up and then remembering to pack it with your stuff for Pacific Crown! *LOL*

There was some confusion over the phone too about whether it should be buckle-ended or snap-ended-- I want a snap as long as it's sturdy enough to be used with a QH style halter. No chain!

Leia

Leia...you know I'd let you borrow one right? So if for some reason you can't get one picked up...just let me know. I'm sure I have one with a snap.

Tracy

Tracy, you were the first person I planned to pester if I needed one!
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for offering.

Lisa, I'm working evening shift tonight but will check my mail when I get home.
default_smile.png

Leia

I couldn't resist and checked it on my cell phone before I saw your reply. Lisa, I love you!!! :love You just catapulted to the head of the line on my favorite vendor list and I'm about ready to nominate you for sainthood.
default_worshippy.gif
default_wub.png
I suppose that means I have to go install those tug stops on my cart now. *LOL*

Leia

P.S.- Are you going to be able to make it to the Monroe show while you're here? I know you said awhile ago that you were going to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Annette, I'd love it if you could pick it up for me! Borrowing solves the problem but then I still have to get mine from Jerry somehow.
default_wacko.png
Toss me a line at Spyderwind @ aol . com (without the spaces) and I'll send you my cell number and the details.

Thanks!
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

Latest posts

Back