can someone find who bought

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betsy

Reaction score
Her Registered name is

Mcc's Starry Blue.

I was just wondering who bought her and if she is ok, I worry about her everyday.

also see my post in "The Back Yard"

I need some options.

Betsy, when did she get sold? Is your last name Reynolds? MCC Starry Blue is currently owned by William or Brenda Shores and they've owned her since May 2005.

Is your last name Reynoldsit sure is.

I was wondering do they have a website or anything??

Betsy, when did she get sold? Is your last name Reynolds? MCC Starry Blue is currently owned by William or Brenda Shores and they've owned her since May 2005.
????? Curious as to where you got that information. According to the AMHA Studbook Online, MCCs Starry Blue d.o.b. 4/17/01, is owned by E.R. Nicholas.

OK, I looked a little farther and she has one foal registered to her in 06 that was bred by and still registered to William or Brenda Shores. Apparently they have sold the mare.

????? Curious as to where you got that information. According to the AMHA Studbook Online, MCCs Starry Blue d.o.b. 4/17/01, is owned by E.R. Nicholas.
Sorry, I meant to say that according to the AMHR record on horsestudbook Starry Blue is owned by the Shores! Sounds like maybe she has been sold on with only her AMHA papers being changed.

Betsy, I'm afraid I don't know the Shores or where they can be contacted or if they have a website...the name is familiar but I don't know offhand where I've heard of them. Perhaps someone on here will know them or E.R. Nicholas so that you can contact them & get more info.

It's encouraging that the buyers have been keeping paperwork up to date with at least one registry.

I found a search engine thats really cool. Called Zaba Search. On it I found 97 listings for E.R. Nicholas. Try this for the names involved and Good luck!!
default_saludando.gif

Cheryl

If you call the registry on Monday that she still has papers with, I bet they could give you a bit more info, so you could at least write to them!! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back