Can someone find me...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minicrazy22393

Reaction score
I live in NW Ohio and I thought about visiting some farms to see what it is like. Does anybody live in NW Ohio or know of a list of places?

Thanks!

I believe if you go to breeders connect section of Lil Beginnings, there are breeders listed by state....someone correct me if I am wrong please.

How far "north" do you live?? There are several farms near the Dayton area..
yes.gif

I am in West Central Ohio (North East of Dayton), and there are several farms close to me.

We are near Dayton. Our son lives in Bowling Green, and we are exactly 2 hours from there. We have about 85 Minis. We'd be happy to have you come visit us sometime.

I live in Clyde Ohio which is in Senica county NW ohio. There is one in Belvue but i dont remember the phone number, there is one in Fremont to. I called one in Genoa about a week ago so thats 3 i can think of. I will get some phone numbers for you asap.

We live in Bucyrus, OH--half way between Columbus and Toledo. We'd be happy to have you visit. Give us a call

--Rachel and Ralph

J bar C Miniature Horse Ranch

www.jbarcminis.com

We are in Centerburg, OH, the geographic center of the state. You are welcome to come visit.

Also, go a bit further next month and go to the AMHA Eastern Regional Championships in Springfield, OH. You will see some of the top minis in the county showing there!

In which part of Northwest Ohio do you live? We live in Wauseon, which is west of Toledo. We belong to a miniature horse club called Northern Ohio Miniature Horse Club (NOMHC). It's a fun club in which you can learn a lot about minis.

Latest posts

Back