Can someone edit a graphic for me?? Pretty Please!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Simple Life Farm

Reaction score
I have been looking for the perfect patriotic horse graphic, and I finally found it. The graphic it too small, and when I enlarge it, it get very blurred. It really needs to be a decent size, like 4" x 4". I would like to also change 3 of the red mane strips to white (it has too much red and not enough white). One the the red strips I would like to see white is located on the bottom neck of the horse, the first red strip on the left and the last strip on the right. The other is a red strip on the top of the mane (where it appears to be flowing in the wind). There is too large of a group of red, one needs to changed to white. I would also like the blue to be a little lighter so the eye of the horse can be seen easier.

If someone can
default_please.gif
help me. I have been trying to do this for 3 days, and I just can't seem to do it. I am not a computer person at all. I am not even sure I can figure out how to post it here, but will try.

Patriotichorse.jpg

WOOO HOOO... I figured out how to post it!!!!!

Thank you so very much to anyone who can help me with this impossible task!!!!

Kelly

Kelly,

I have no idea how to help you, but just wanted to say..... I LOVE that graphic! Really cool......I know how hard it was searching for it. I tried myself and gave up, lol.

with something like this its probley best to redraw the image and start from a clean slate. Once you stretch the image your going to loose every bit of quality.

Patriotichorse1.jpg

Here it is larger. I don't have the software to edit it but made it larger. Hope this helped a little.

I'll try to make it larger and edit it.

edit: here it is: Patriotic horse Im not sure about the color, the blue. It turned out okay, it was hard because of the red being on top of eachother etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charley,

Thanks for trying to enlarge it. It did the same thing on me. I have a photo editing software, put still can't figure out how to do it. This is going to make me crazy!!!! Thanks for your help, I REALLY appreciate it your time.

Jenny,

That is great. The blue appears to be purple on my computer????? You did great on the red. I will play with it when I get home, since I am at work. Are you able to enlarge it more without it getting too distorted. I admire you for being able to do this stuff!!!!! Thank you sooooo very much.

Kelly

[SIZE=10pt]I have no idea if this helped, but I sharpened the image to attempt to remove the bluriness...[/SIZE]

Patriotichorse1.jpg

I am working on it but may take me a little bit to do it. I will be able to enlarge it and get it hopefully close to original but its going to be a little time consuming. I will post it as soon as I get it done

This is what I have done so far, am still working on it.

PatrioticHorseEdit3.jpg

I am still working on it, but this is what I have as of now. Going to have to finish later as my wrist is too tired to continue.

missed the other one you wanted white..

Last try, here.

Patriotichorseok.jpg

I forgot to say. I am not going to keep posting new replies so just keep checking back to see how it is progressing as I will just upload the new edit to photobucket w/ same name so I don't have to keep changing it.

Oh my gosh!!!!! Ya'll are amazing... it is really starting to look like what I had envisioned!!!!!! I know this is really difficult, and I really do appreciate everybody's time, more than you know. Thank you for taking the time to help me. When I saw this graphic, I knew it was the perfect one for me. It took me about 2 weeks of constant searching to find the perfect one.

Again, thanks a ton.....
default_wub.png

Kelly

Latest posts

Back