Can someone do some editing to my logo?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
I would like someone to take my logo and make it larger. I really only need the picture part. When you make it larger it blurs. Can someone make the image more clear? I am wanting to make some T-shirts so if it ends up black and white, that is great too. Thanks to all who attempt!
default_smile.png

1.jpg

I tried fooling around with it but soon as I started to stretch it ......it went nuts. It might be copyrighted. There are somethings you find on the internet that are not for public use and are not free clip art and this might be one of those I'm not sure. Sorry maybe someone else can do a good job for you.

1logo.jpg

Marty,

Thanks!

It isn't copyrighted since that is my daughter and my foal. One of the gals on here made it for me years ago. It was a small pic to begin with. I didn't know if there was a way to make it more crisp around the edges or not.

I don't have the kind of expertise I'm sorry!

IDEA: Maybe you can scan the original picture and start over from scratch maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it bigger with a bit of a color change (have no idea how or why that happened).

If you can't use this and want to post the original picture, I'll see if I can do something from it.

NonToo.jpg

Not the greatest but here you go.

Like every one else mine lost some integrity when I blew it up. Some I could fix easy while some took me free handing over the horse and I draw much better stick horses then real horses.

It was just easier to drop the lettering and put it on new again so the font isn't going to match.

logo.gif

Did Christine Bailey do that one? It looks like one of hers.

She sent me a bigger file when I needed one.

Shelley

Yes! It was Christina...the problem isn't the size of the file, it is what she started with! I remember she was needing some cash and so I had her make my logo. The picture she started with was awful!
default_smile.png

Picture033.jpg

sdmini, That is much better! Thank you! I will see if that will work! I plan to make them myself with Iron on stuff for the computer.

Not sure why it came so big and blurry, it didn't start that way! It was about the size of a postage stamp!
default_smile.png

This will be on the front of the shirts along with name, phone and web addy. On the back each of us have our name and or nickname. Mine will have lilhorseladie in case I ever get to go to a show or sale and see people I know!
default_smile.png

I bought colored shirts, so I thought black and white to be best.

Tshirt.jpg

The picture was a bit of a help. I thought your daughter was wearing one of what we call, Elmer Fudd hats.
default_biggrin.png
I cleaned it up some, would be better if I could draw but I can't.

logo2.gif

I love the original silloette as you can kind of see her head turned, but from the tiny picture, that is now giant, there isn't much to outline! I appreciate your work on my logo and think it will look good on my T shirts.

Marlee, you have done a wonderful job. I know how hard it is to work on these images to bring back the clarity. Your work is amazing!

Thank for the kind words, your more than welcome. Sometimes I just have to photoshop.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back