Can someone do a photo edit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
I allowed one of my co-worker's nephew to show my weanling filly at her first show and it was also his first show. This filly is so calm and gentle. The litttle boy was 2 years old and he went into the pee wee halter class holding his big sisters hand. Well needless to say the judge threw up her hands and say she couldn't decide on who should get 1st place so she gave them all 1st.

Well he was jumping for joy. I would like to give him a collage of the pictures I took of him but want to know if someone can edit out the grown up and make a collage for me.

Can keep the big sister in as she was a big help to him. He received a metal on a ribbon and that little boy wore it around his neck for weeks after the show. He will be thrilled if someone could do a collage for him. Thanks in advance. Carlene

1Tuckerjpg.jpg

2Tuckerjpg.jpg

3Tuckerjpg.jpg

4Tuckerjpg.jpg

5Tuckerjpg.jpg

IMG_4558.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I assumed the little boys name is Tucker, just because that's how you saved the photos. If it's not, let me know, and I can change that.

ETA: When you save it, click on the increase picture arrow in the lower right hand corner, to see the photo in full size.

2Tuckerapg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That little boy is absolutely adorable!!! He looks soooo angelic....but something tells me he's all boy. LOL

Good job on that edit Geri.

Geri you are awesome and yes his name is Tucker. Just because he looks cute and innocent let me tell you he is all BOY. LOL

He keeps his parents on their toes.

Carlene

Here is the little angel right after his class. His mom had to strip his clothes to get him in her car.
default_rolleyes.gif

Carlene

IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

Geri I just wanted you to know that everyone loved the collage you did especially Tucker. He is so happy with this picture. He brings everyone in his room to show them his picture. LOL

Carlene

Oh, that's awesome! You are very welcome! Thank you for letting me know little Tucker enjoyed it!
JC_cheesy.gif

He wants to show my filly again this year. She is now 9 months old at 27" tall. In the picture she was only 2 1/2 months old. He is so excited to show HIS SASSY. LOL

Carlene

Back