can I tell you about our show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
So proud of our Jr stallion

"Eagles Ring Toyhorse I'm Smokin' " our 3 yr old B & W homozygous for tobiano stallion

I was nervous as he loves the ladies now and he is alot stronger than our smaller stallion

but got through with some vicks and some luck.

He got from 4 Judges in Halter class at NJ pinto show

2 grand Champion's

1 Reserve Champion

1 3rd place

Here he is at home again after the show it was windy so couldn't control his mane

for the pictures. I should have turned him the other way for pics

smokinmay242008pintoshow00123456.jpg

smokesmall.jpg

Congrats!!! That's great!!!!
default_biggrin.png

If you bring his show halter up to where the nose band is just below his cheek bones, it'll help. Having his noseband that low makes his head look stubbier even though its not.
default_smile.png

Congratulations! We show Pinto too, in New England. How large are your halter classes? I think some of our members do your shows.

Thanks Keri - for the halter suggestion, it does look alot lower than I should have had it

and I'm pretty sure thats where I had it at the show RATS!! I better pay better attention to easy details

like that

Targetsmom:

we seem to range in halter class size from about 7-8 to 15-16 in the class usually

our class Saturday was the lower end of 8 or 9 sometimes we draw alot and other shows are smaller

but its a great group of people. and the full size horse people really enjoy the mini classes

Big Congratulations!!!! Ya'll done good!!!

He is VERY HANDSOME!!!

Robin

Great job.
default_aktion033.gif

Such a handsome, colorful boy with the sweetest face.

Excellent grooming job, he looks so clean and neat!

Congrats!!!! I am so happy and he is a nice looking boy

Latest posts

Back