Can I please share our Nationals pictures??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picasso

Reaction score
I would like to share our boy, CLRs Crusin. We got him in early June and I just love this boy. I have had driving horses for a few years now, but every one that I get my husband kind of takes over so I never get to drive. Well, I decided earlier this year that I was getting me a driving horse. So I did. We took him to Nationals this year and were thrilled with the results. He got two 3rd places, won his Open Pleasure Driving class, won his 3-4 year old Pleasure driving class, then went on to win the Stakes Pleasure Driving class Saturday night. He also won the King of King's trophy. Needless to say I floated home.

So here is Crusin!!!

This is his win picture after the Pleasure Driving Stakes class.

scan0002.jpg

This is the whole family. Me, my husband, our son's girlfriend, and our son.

scan0001-3.jpg

This is the winner's circle picture after the Stakes class with our King of King's trophies.

scan0003.jpg

John Rimmer of Ohio drove Crusin for us at Nationals. Thank You, John.

Thank you for letting me share our boy. We are so proud of him. Thanks for looking.

I may have put this in the wrong place. If I did feel free to move it to the forum that it needs to be on.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations - he's gorgeous!

Congratulations Donna!!! I happen to know though that John was not the only one driving this horse and a certain lady driver picked up one of those ribbons herself! You have yourself a VERY nice driving horse there.

Congratulations!!!

Looking foward to seeing him show at our I.K.I. Miniature Horse Show in April.

VERY Nice and Congratulations........great photo's and teriffic placings, you should be VERY proud.

It was nice to see you all at the Nationals and a pleasant surprise seeing John there at the Nationals. John is a great perosn and I always love chatting with him at the Ohio World Championship Shows, Congress and Nationals
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Now that I see your pictures, I am pretty sure I have seen you around at the shows ...

WOW!! Way too awesome!!!!! Huge congratulations to all of you!!!!!

Dang it, I got interupted and double posted! Sorry.
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everybody for your kind comments. He is a very special boy and we absolutely love him. We are so proud of what him and John have been able to accomplish in a short time.

LisaL-I am counting the days till we can start showing again next year and looking forward to I.K.I. We always have such a good time at your show.

Leeana-Yes, I have seen you at some of the shows. Greenville and Ashland, I know. I knew it was you and wanted to say something, but it seemed like either I was hurrying one way or you were hurrying the other every time that I saw you. Maybe we'll slow down a little bit this year.

Coventry Lane Farms-It was great seeing you also. Yes, we really like being around John and he has down an awesome job with Cruisin.

Again, thank you everybody for looking.

Donna, You have every right to be thrilled. What awesome wins. The horse is drop dead gorgeous and John doesn't look to bad either
default_wub.png

We enjoyed being stalled close to you. Ya'll had the best food. Love that southern cooking!!!!

Latest posts

Back