can I have some

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JO~*

Reaction score
plumsplease.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Whenever my girls (all three of them) are out by any of the fruit trees and hear leaves rustling they come running. At first I was afraid because of the pits but after watching them eat a few plums I saw that they don't eat the pits--at least mine don't eat them. I still don't leave many plumes or other fruit on the ground --to much of a good thing you know. The plum trees are not in with the horses, I know cherry trees can be bad and I think plums are in the same family.[/SIZE]

How funny! Mine love to visit the apple trees, especially in the fall when we rake them all up. Look at them begging! Please Please Please!

So cute...isn't much they won't eat, huh?

JO~* said:
plumsplease.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Whenever my girls (all three of them) are out by any of the fruit trees and hear leaves rustling they come running. At first I was afraid because of the pits but after watching them eat a few plums I saw that they don't eat the pits--at least mine don't eat them. I still don't leave many plumes or other fruit on the ground --to much of a good thing you know. The plum trees are not in with the horses, I know cherry trees can be bad and I think plums are in the same family.[/SIZE]

428255[/snapback]

Back