Can I have some pictures please?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
I posted this morning, that I am doing a kind of booth at the fair with the FFA. I need to make a poster promoting our breed. I have one of jumping, but need one of driving, obstical, halter, etc. I would love a good one of a nursing home visit. Please help me out. Also, what ever you would like me to say about the picture to give you credit. Thank you!

if you would like some trick pics i have some, & i have some of all.. put i think others could maybe post other/better ones
rolleyes.gif

here are the tricks.. showing how loving & trusting & friendly they are! it shows brains & talent
yes.gif
& safe

back.jpg

billbrymiddes.jpg

midrearing.jpg

I can get you some pictures of minis doing theriputic ridng.. I might not be able to get them for a couple days, but I can get them!! My barn does theriputic ridng, as we vist places, but I don't think we have any from the hospital.. I can check though. But you can be sure you will get some of theriptuic riding!
biggrin.gif

Dirty Holly wants you to see her talent.............

(boy I'll never live this picture down).....

hollymud1.jpg

If you would like some more pictures, here are a few to choose from:

Fascination, at Mighty Minis CDE:

f6752d1d.jpg

Fascination, at RamTap CDE:

f4799221.jpg

Fascination, at RamTap CDE:

f479922c.jpg

Pippin, as a young foal:

f8afff49.jpg

Pippin, ~3/4 months(I think this one shows the 'small' side
smile.gif
):

f86a2b2b.jpg

Good luck! BTW, CDE stands for Combined Driving Event; it is another type of showing that the minis can do.

Thank you to all who have shared pictures. I am still looking for a good nursing home type pic, and any obstical or costume type pics. Maybe a different type of trick picture.

Thank you MiniH is there anything you want me to include with your pics? I took several of them ;)

Marty...That trick must be all horses favorite...mine look like that often...more often if we ever got some cotton pickin' rain.

Here is the one from the last show that shows it all in one pic.

Frazier6.jpg

ill get some obstacle and movement pics and maybesome group pics of therapy pics and todler ridinghopefuilly itll stop raining at halter

jessihalloween.jpg
Here is a pic of my daughter in a costume class last halloween. She was a fairy and Percy was a unicorn. I hope this pic works, this is my first time posting one.

If this works- I also have a cute one of them in a lead line class if youd like it.

Carrie

atlas%20regionals%20jumping.jpg

This is Little Americas Kings Atlas at AMHA Central Regionals several years ago, one of the prettiest jumpers I've seen in any size.

Jan

When I got your PM then I realized that you had this thread on-Here are a couple of more pictures of Sadie at the Nursing Home. You are certainly welcome to use any of them. I also have a picture of her in the Nativity Scene at Church and in a little girl's cowgirl birthday party. If you want any of those, let me know.

PC230021.jpg

PC230024.jpg

PC230017.jpg

Here's the lead line picture. It was taken this spring at a Hunter/Jemper show in Longmont, Colorado. My Daughter is about 2 1/2. She just loves to ride Percy. we have both an english and a western saddle for him, though she prefers to ride english

show5-05.jpg

Hope you get all the pics you need.

Carrie

Latest posts

Back