Can I breed Jasmine safely this year?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving those pictures. You can post links or if you can get permission of the owner of the stud then you can post picture directly but links to a page are fine.

Oh Yes, Elvis is gorgeous!
default_smile.png

Yep it is Elvis!! Do you think he is a nice stud to breed to Jasmine, as in conformation and color? I want a paint foal really bad! HAHA

Jasmine is a little cow hocked in her hind legs, so do you think if I breed with him, the foal would be correct, or carry on her trait even if Elvis isn't cowhocked?

Breeding a cow hocked horse always gives you a 50% chance of reproducing this. I am glad you are thinking about this
default_thumbup.gif
Good for you. Sometimes our love for newborns gets us a little carried away. Whatever you decide to do we will be here to help you.
default_yes.gif

Breeding a cow hocked horse always gives you a 50% chance of reproducing this. I am glad you are thinking about this
default_thumbup.gif
Good for you. Sometimes our love for newborns gets us a little carried away. Whatever you decide to do we will be here to help you.
default_yes.gif
ok, yeah, it would just be a pet anyway but I want to make sure it is a pretty correct foal if I do breed her! I talked to Jasmine's old owner about it and she is really familier with minis and she mentioned her hocks, so I though I would ask! Thanks!

Such pretty girls and Elvis is gorgeous
default_wub.png
...good luck with your new baby its very lucky to have such a loving home waiting for it...Well done for teaching to drive..thats something iv been thinking about with my new boy in the future.. so I hope I have some of your talent
default_thumbup.gif

Ok, I don't know if my baby is going to stay a mini:/ she is almost 40" now and I am hoping that getting Jasmine bred will be my birthday present next month
default_yes.gif
default_pray.gif
I am thinking baby is going to be a small pony, since she is only a yearling and still growing. Thank you Lindi-loo!!! Yes it was a big accomplishment for me to teach her that...I never thought I would be able to. I want to train my mini donkeys to drive but they are about 5 years old and barely know how to lead. I spent 2 hours out with one of them and gained absolutely nothing

Yes, the site was closed because of unforseen circumstances. He can be registered but never was. Which doesn't matter to me because my mini isn't registered either. I can post pictures, because I did manage to keep some before the site was closed. The owner was going to send me more pictures also.

I am trying to get more pictures, but I can post the ones I do have of him later tonight!!
default_smile.png
I really hope we can breed jasmine with him, because he is so beautiful and produces all A class foals!

Latest posts

Back