Can anyone look these mares up for me please?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini horse mania

Reaction score
CCfs premonition amha

nelsons oreo sasha amha

Two are coming home this weekend.just wanted to see if they have any foals registered..and pedigree..thanks!!!!

Edited for previous owner of mare

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok..here we go..the girls are home and papers in hand.

Ccf taihiti kings preminition amhr

Nelsons oreo sasha amha

Thank you

When you say "coming home" are you saying you purchased these horses or you used to own them and they are now coming back? I guess I'm asking because I'm wondering how you came to purchase any horses that you don't already know the registration/foaling info on.

A friend of mine had these horses for years,and he had some foals off of them.I believe he said preminition.he sold them,and accepted payments that werent made.so he brought them back to his farm.he gave me a quick rundown of their pedigree months ago when I saw them.i traded him half our boer goat herd to get them.he is cutting down on horses and gwtting goats.we are doing the opposite.lol.i just wanted to see how many and info on other foals .edited for seller

Oh goodness! What a mess. But you can probably get most of it figured out. Someone on here might know something or be able to point you toward someone who does.

Good luck!

Thanks...edited for previous owner of horses

Back