Can anyone help with ideas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Glen

Reaction score
and want to put a silhouette picture on the sides of a horse head or a pic of a horse running or somthing, It need to be something I can print off then will project it onto the side of the truck and paint it on or make a stencil of the pic it will just be one colour like black or somthing, So dus anyone have a pic they think will work cartoon pic or what ever. PLEASE

How about having a logo designed and use that (or if you already have one -- use that)? I've used my logo on a lot of things and love being able to do so
default_smile.png
Here's what I have (my logo) on my horse trailer:

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20003.jpg

Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20085.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks jill thats a cool Idea and I also like the pics of the horses running along the side that you have on your trailer as well, I dont have a logo design maybe I should think one up my name is Willow Glen so maybe it could have a willow tree with a horse head hhhmmmmmm, thanks alot

I dont have a logo design maybe I should think one up my name is Willow Glen so maybe it could have a willow tree with a horse head hhhmmmmmm, thanks alot
I'll see what I can come up with
default_yes.gif

There are people on trade me who do signwriting really inexpensively. We got some done for our truck however my husband decided to try and apply it in the wind and I haven't got round to replaing it. Meg at Alpha Lodge is very good and reasonable if you are wanting a professional job done and something you can use in all your advertsing etc, I suspect she would even know where to get some nice signwriting done too if trademe couldn't meet your requirements.

Good thing you don't live around here! Dan would have your truck detailed like you can't imagine.

That's what he does for fun. You should see his vehicles.....yikes. For one thing he is light crazy. Dan's first intent was to detail out every inch of my truck to bring to the truck shows around here. He bought all this stuff also to put on my truck, neon underglow, purple and green.......and side running lights but since I don't drive at night and don't want to look like a ailen landing on earth, I told him he wasn't putting them on my truck. Then all sorts of other stuff stacked in the garage for the wheels and then he wanted me to get a body kit, etc. Geesh.... Then there is my logo that "somehow" ended up in the back window of my truck so I look like a mobile advertisement. I was not amused but it was a gift and I must admit I can find it in the parking lot of Walmart a lot easier. Good thing I don't speed because the cops would have no problem finding my truck in a line up. All I wanted was a little modest pin stripe which apparently I was told is out of style so

now he wants to do one of these things: A bit too much for me but they do look like fun if you plan on keeping your truck forever.

http://www.autobodyart.com/

Oh and hows ya pregnancy going still sore not long now aye.
6 weeks to go.... Carl is trying to fit in going to another all blacks game before he will be needed full time again...

Back to the horses check out www.mmhc.orcon.net.nz for MMHC show dates. the Last newsletter I got said October and December shows had US judges.

6 weeks to go.... Carl is trying to fit in going to another all blacks game before he will be needed full time again...

Back to the horses check out www.mmhc.orcon.net.nz for MMHC show dates. the Last newsletter I got said October and December shows had US judges.

Oh cool thanks I'll look now, Hannah LuLu is having so much fun at our place she has decided that my dog is fun to chase after and try and get, luckily missy makes it under the gate just in time lol, she dusent bother with mum and dads little dog you saw but if missy go's in Hannah is straight after her it looks ssssoooo funny man and what is really silly is missy loves being chased and as soon as Hannah walks away from the gate pretending to eat or not look missy will run back in past her down the paddock and off Hannah go's again they do a big loop round the paddock then when missy gets tired she shoots back under the gate its a site to see.

Oh cool thanks I'll look now, Hannah LuLu is having so much fun at our place she has decided that my dog is fun to chase after and try and get, luckily missy makes it under the gate just in time lol, she dusent bother with mum and dads little dog you saw but if missy go's in Hannah is straight after her it looks ssssoooo funny man and what is really silly is missy loves being chased and as soon as Hannah walks away from the gate pretending to eat or not look missy will run back in past her down the paddock and off Hannah go's again they do a big loop round the paddock then when missy gets tired she shoots back under the gate its a site to see.
Funny her dad likes to chase our dog..

Latest posts

Back