Cam alert

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Flirt is so close to foaling! we really thought she would go last night but she didnt. I dont think she can hold out much longer. We moved a new stallion in last night (see pony forum) and I think it unsettled her and made her hold off. Anyway if anyone likes to watch cams I do think she will foal today but then again I could be wrong LOL

flirt cam

Will check on her on and off, thanks for the tip, sure hope today is the day... Good Luck
default_wub.png

Oh my goodness...she does look like she is ready to go....what a belly!!!

Good Luck!! And I can't wait to see the foal! I just love watching the cams...it's just as nerve wracking as waiting for my own to foal.

I think we are close!!! please say a prayer for her
default_smile.png

Okay I look like crap after driving 23 hrs in 2 days so be warned LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that she is VERY close, by the way she is flicking her tail and pawing the ground! Keep a close eye on her today!!!

she was just down and rolling. i think shes in stage one. I will not go in the actual stall until the water breaks. Flirt is a really nervous mare so you wont see me but ill be there

Yup...booted off! What's up with that? My guess is also stage one, is she waxed yet? Has her vulva elongated at all? Sure signs of 24 hr. foaling!!!

Im so sorry the dogs knocked the plug out again!!! Feature was out there raising a ruckus and I think she stopped again. Poor flirt

thanks kaykay, watching again... thinking good thoughts only
default_wub.png

Is her nibbles straight down? just wondering have you ever tried the temperature like we do with dogs. I have heard their temp drops too.... would be interesting to know, but do not want to disturb her anymore.... Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so much geesh im a nervous wreck. Im praying so hard this is an easy foaling

I really thought we would see a foal by now. Her nipples are straight down and engorged. her bag is so hot and tight, vulva is wide open. Shes always been a nervous mare and I really think moving feature in the barn got her rattled. I dont think she can hold off much longer.

No fair NO FAIR

I've been waiting longer! LOL

I am watching her while I watch Diana. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back