Calling all VA Mini Owners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourluckyhorseshoes

Reaction score
Hey Everyone !!

The Virginia Miniature Horse Club has a new Facebook page and we'd love for people to "like" our page. We are trying to increase our web presence and make sure our events are more public. Our summer show (open to all minis and show ponies) will be June 22, 2013. I will post more show information as it becomes available, but if anyone has questions on the club, activities, show, membership, etc please let me know.

Here is the link to our page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Virginia-Miniature-Horse-Club/197538767052376

Thanks

That is great!! I live in Culpeper Va and would love to learn more about the Virginia Miniature Horse Club and events in Va! I just got my 2 minis this past fall and was hoping to get more connected this spring/summer with others here in Va. I will visit the FB page and send a friend request as well! Thanks for sharing this info!!!

Is the show going to be AMHA & AMHR or just one?
Right now our shows are open only. I want to have a Fall/Halloween fun show, but that hasn't been discussed yet.

If you are looking for a rated show in VA, Old Dominion Miniature Horse Club is having one July 19-21st in Herndon, VA for both A and R.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that info, There used to be a Shanadoah mini club that used to hold rated shows in I think Lexington. Only a few hours from me. The older I get the less I like to travel!

Latest posts

Back