Calling all FLOWER LOVERS...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
OK, well maybe not your actual noses, but I am wondering which flower type scents you prefer the most. I am POSSIBLY considering ordering some floral type scented items for resale and would like to know which the top sellers (most popular) would be?? This is where you, the general public come in. Of these scents, which do you prefer the most, and which do you find are normally the most true to smell like the "Real McCoy"??

I'd really like to keep it to the top 5, so if you could, please share your preferences of that. The ones I am considering are:

Chamomile

Gardinias

Lavender

Lime

Mango

Pears

Roses

Lilac

And these I know are not flower scents, but I am considering them as well!

French Vanilla

Honey

Spice

I guess I can start by listing my faves...

1. French Vanilla

2. Chamomile

3. Mango

4. Spice

5. Lavendar

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them all. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. When I was young I hated lavender, now I spray it on my pillow at night.

I wonder what mango smells like?

I love roses best!!!
default_wub.png

But also lilacs, spices and vanilla!

When I make french toast I always put vanilla & cinnamon in it. Smells so good!!!!!

Rose

Lilac

Lime

French Vanilla

Spice

I like the bottom 2 more for "house smells" and the top 3 I could spray ALL OVER! House, car, clothes,!
default_wub.png

Ones you don't have, Coconut and Lilly of the Vally(not together though!! LOL!
default_wink.png
)

Lavender, Lilacs, Roses, Gardenias, Honey: my five favs. I don't like french vanilla unless I'm eating it with chocolate syrup.

Pear

Honey

Mango

Are my top 3. I love Vanilla too but don't know if French Vanilla would be the same. I love the smell of roses but have not smelled anything close to the natural smell in any scents I've come across. Most I've come across are too perfumey. What about your spice? What kind of spices? Do they include Christmas based scents...if so I love that.

You have some GREAT choices!!! Here's my preference:

1. Lavender

2. Mango

3. Gardenia

4. Lilac

5. Pear

Let us know what you decide!

Liz N.

I know Lavender is popular, but not one of my favorites.

I love Jasmine and Passion Fruit...and Mango...combo is nice....(I like the fruity/tropical scents).

I also love Sweet Pea ....it seems to be pretty close to the actual flowers I grow....but I have not smelled the essential oil, just lotions etc.

Honey is always nice...vanilla is good, but a little goes a long way.

Love lime and coconut mixture....
default_smile.png

I am crazy for lilac. You have a tough list though as I am very fond of all of these. I know lilac for sure! Maybe Pear, Vanilla, and I cant decide between spice or honey.

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts with me. I am not even sure anything will come of it...was just something I had considered. There is a local bee place that attends the local farmer's Markets here, and they are offering actual Bees Wax type candles...like the actual wax from the hives with all the little "holes" in them, and they roll it into candles. I was loosly tossing around the idea of trying to sell some, but not sure there would be enough demand for such a thing, and again, as with many specialty items like that, it can be pretty costly, so like I said, it just a consideration at this pont, and something that likely may never materialize. Thanks again though, "just in case", as it's good to know which the best sellers would be!
default_yes.gif

I can't stand the smell of vanilla in scented candles, oils, or anything else, but I see it's really popular with others. I love gardenia, lavender, passion fruit, cherry blossom scented oils. Febreeze makes an air freshener that I just LOVE, called Thai Dragon Fruit. I don't really know what's in it, but the scent is beautiful.

Rose, lilac, mango, and honey-also pineapple. I always get pineapple and Tahiti sweetie lotion at bath and body works. They are the best smells.

Rose, lilac, mango, and honey-also pineapple. I always get pineapple and Tahiti sweetie lotion at bath and body works. They are the best smells.
default_aktion033.gif
Me Too!!!
default_aktion033.gif
It's my favorite!!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back