Callie is due any day...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Well, my sweet Callie-girl should be having her pups within the next week. She was covered 7 times over about two weeks (long story) so it could be this weekend or next. Here's a cute pic of 3 of the 10 she had from last year -same sire this time...-

DSCF0001-1.jpg

I can't wait! I'll keep ya posted!

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Matt!!! Hope everything goes perfectly smoothly!!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

I've heard too many problems with whelping lately
default_sad.png
default_no.gif

So I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

AND pics please when it does happen!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

Hey Matt! I am right there with ya. Our Sadie is about to birth any time now. she is at 62 days today and huge!!!! I had her x-rayed and we are all thinking 7 or 8 pups in there. She is ready, milk and all.

Samantha Kitty is here keeping watch too with us. We are on the road agan and we bought her a new bed so when she travels in the truck she has a place to sleep that is soft on the console and she got her own scratching post for the trailer too, and she loves it!

Ok, now on to the puppy watch!!

That is too cute about Samantha.

Good luck with Sadie; I expect lots of pics
default_wink.png

Oh I just love these babies!!
default_wub.png
(Hey Matt...I count 4 in the "cute puppy pic"!) Can't leave that little cutie in the near left out!!!
default_wink.png
) I hope everything goes well and smoothly for Callie and that all the babies get born healthy. Keep us posted with pics!!!

They are so cte and cuddly looking!

Also Matt, everytime I see "Royal's" picture in your signature, I think I am looking at mine! LOL! I used to use that one too. He's soooo pretty! Hope all is going well there for you and him!
default_yes.gif

Best wishes for a safe whelping!

I did 2 litters of mini dapple dachshunds. We had 4 the first litter and 2 the second litter. My dam is tiny ( 8lbs) and had issues with her calcium levels. So after the last litter she was spayed.

I will be looking forward to the pictures!
default_yes.gif

They are so cte and cuddly looking!

Also Matt, everytime I see "Royal's" picture in your signature, I think I am looking at mine! LOL! I used to use that one too. He's soooo pretty! Hope all is going well there for you and him!
default_yes.gif
Thanks everyone.

Mona, I hope you don't mind that I use that; I've yet to get a better pic
default_wink.png
. He's doing great! I'm so happy with the cheeky monkey. He's the little prince of Shiloh Farms and knows it. My friend got him a gorgeous new show halter. I've also ordered one. When I have both I'll take some pics and post the handsome boy on here
default_yes.gif

Matt I have to stop reading your puppy posts cus I keep wanting one! Good luck!

Mona, I hope you don't mind that I use that; I've yet to get a better pic
default_wink.png
. He's doing great! I'm so happy with the cheeky monkey. He's the little prince of Shiloh Farms and knows it. My friend got him a gorgeous new show halter. I've also ordered one. When I have both I'll take some pics and post the handsome boy on here
default_yes.gif
No, of course I don't mind! I am happy to see you useing it!
default_smile.png
It sounds like he has totally stolen your heart!
default_wub.png
I'll be looking forward to seeing him in his new show halters!! AND, the results from the shows while he is adorning his new halters!!
default_wink.png

Can't wait to see her pups! She's a beautiful girl!

Latest posts

Back