Calgary Stampede

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dali1111

Reaction score
Who else is going to the Calgary Stampede? Are you showing or just going? I am. Just to watch not to show. Also if anyone needs any help at all i'd be happy to help. Even if its just getting you a drink so that you don't have to stop what you're doing to go get it.

We'll be leaving tomorrow morning. It will take about 18 hours, so we want to make sure we have time to stop for breaks.

Drop by our stall for a visit!

Heather

Hello!

We will be there with a few horses--we're trying to go in fewer classes this year, but I have a feeling we will be pretty busy! Stop by our stalls and say hi - we have silver stall drapes and our farm name is Hurricane Hill. What is your name, btw??

Wow normally I go every year (mainly to look at the animals) but I'm not going this year. Ya'll are going to have SO much fun! I love the stampede...well I don't like bits about it but overall it's usually a nice experience.

Nope, not me
no.gif
. I sooooo wanted to go this year, but I have school......
no.gif

I need to get my butt to some shows this year if I am wanting to learn how to show.

Good luck to everyone! Have fun and wear lots of sunscreen!!!!!

Dee

We'll be there with 8 geldings ... Circle J Ranches, red & silver curtains.

I go to Miniature Horse shows in general, and the Stampede in particular, for the visiting, so come find me!

Latest posts

Back