Cal Ripken Jr's MOTHER kidnapped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
What sort of nut abducts a 74 year old woman? I just watched Cal in an interview. They have video of the kidnapper and a good composite sketch. Hopefully he will be identified and arrested soon. No doubt she is scarred emotionally but is physically ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vickie, I have been so busy / pre-occupied this past week that I haven't hardly watched or listened to the news... THAT isn't like me LOL!!! So I hadn't really known this had happened until I saw your post here.

It is hard to imagine how she is feeling. And, OMG, I cannot imagine how it would be to have your parent -- especially a 74yo parent -- kidnapped! I cannot even put into words how I would feel or what I would try to do to the guilty.

Vickie, I have been so busy / pre-occupied this past week that I haven't hardly watched or listened to the news... THAT isn't like me LOL!!! So I hadn't really known this had happened until I saw your post here.

It is hard to imagine how she is feeling. And, OMG, I cannot imagine how it would be to have your parent -- especially a 74yo parent -- kidnapped! I cannot even put into words how I would feel or what I would try to do to the guilty.
No, not like you at all! I can only imagine what any of us would want to do to the guy (well except for me).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back