~ cabin fever ~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
It's been well over a week since Bailey and Willow have been into the back field as Willow has had diarrhea (see post on main forum). I really feel sorry for Bailey as he's not sick but he has had to be the support team for Willow and stay off the grass. They have only had access to the yard which has no grass.

Bailey has been going stir crazy. He's full of beans and just wants to really stretch those little legs of his. Tonight I thought I'd let them into the field for 10 minutes and they LOVED it!

This is Bailey getting all frisky with Willow. This is when I decided to open the gate and let them out...
default_yes.gif

Picture1420.jpg

Back in the field he attempts to make her run, but she just wanted to eat!

Picture1422.jpg

Picture1423.jpg

He decided that he should grab a mouth full of grass before I lock them away again.
default_new_shocked.gif

Picture1432.jpg

Picture1428.jpg

I liked this photo. I took it sitting on the ground, looking between Willows legs. Neat view.
default_smile.png

Picture1433.jpg

Time to bring the little horse back into the heck camp (according to Bailey). I starting picking up horse poo and for some reason Bailey chases the wheelbarrow and almost jumps in it! :DOH!

Picture1434.jpg

Night time setting in and Bailey looking back into the field dreaming of being back there again. Tomorrow little horse.......tomorrow.
default_rolleyes.gif

Picture1436.jpg

My two little horses. I can't believe they are related. They are so different. Bailey is my little cracker, such a character. My Willow is like my safe place to land. She is so affectionate and is always there for me when I need her to lay cuddles on. I don't think I could love these 2 anymore than I do, my heart is overloaded with the love I have for them.
default_wub.png

xox Leonie xox

They are just as cute as ever! The picture of Bailey looking under Willow's belly cracks me up -- way too cute!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

And, not to hijack but you may get a kick out of this guy... my first ever show horse who reminds me a lot of your Baily. "Derby" was shown sucessfully as a stallion and now he is one of my most special geldings.

DERBY%20Horses%20--%2005202007%20--%20001.jpg
-
Derby%20--%20Horses%20at%20Home%20--%2010022005%20--%20007.jpg

PS he was much trimmer in his show days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Derby does look like Bailey! It's those long golden locks of hair.

P.S..Bailey was much trimmer, in his dreams.

Great "Photo-story"

Bailey & Willow look so good together!!

(And, Bailey's personality shines through
default_biggrin.png
)

-Becky

(P.S. Hope Willow is doing better.)

It is wonderful how much you love your little ones.
default_yes.gif
cjmm

I love mine with all of my heart
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back