Bylaws Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayVik

Reaction score
The Bylaws committee website has been activated for over 24 hours. During this time less then 30 people have chosen to sign up yet collectively several hundred visits have occurred to the different forums which its link has been posted. Already it seems rumors are flying such as anyone registering will be blacked balled and that it is simply a scam perpetuated by the leadership of this organization to provide lip-service to its intent. I find this extremely disturbing for many reasons. First I assure each and every member that this site was a brain child of myself and that in no way is it intended other then stated on it and as a point of information the member information contained in it is only and will only be available to a select few people which is controlled by myself and then only for very specific reasons involving technical aspects of this site. Next if any of the rumors are even vaguely correct then it would seem we have a tremendous problem and I will sum that up by saying this is the USA not Nazi Germany and to think this organizations membership would even ponder a conspiracy would exist by its leadership to either black ball or scam them would be cause for pause regarding one’s desire to be involved in such a organization. This site represents a sincere and earnest effort to provide a means for this membership to input and participate in a extraordinary opportunity to express it’s will and intent by means of revision of our bylaws.

With each membership also comes responsibility and that is each members has a duty for the collective good of the whole membership. That is achieved by each member exercising their rights and authority in pursuit of obtaining the purpose and will of the majority. You cannot have a show without participants you can without spectators.

Another disturbing rumor is that regardless of what changes or revision are intended by this membership the leadership will simply override any decisions they make. The leadership of this organization is elected and prevails by the will of the membership. This is completely under the control of the members. They are the individuals you selected and as such they can be removed if they are not willing to follow your wishes. Of more importance is the absolute fact that the will and intent of this organizations membership cannot and I say again cannot be overruled by leadership. This does not preclude the membership from allowing it to occur but allowing change and permitting change is 2 completely different things. Notwithstanding that if this membership truly believes that its leadership is this “out of control” then it would seem to heighten the desire to change the premise rather then accept and embrace it. The input and participation of each and every member is vital to the success of the undertaking by this committee. I urge each of you to move past this paranoia and frustration and help this committee to produce a product which is truly a representation of this memberships will and intent.

http://www.bylawscommittee.com/

Ray Tobin

ASPC/AMHR Bylaws Committee Chairman

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Mr. Tobin is speaking the TRUTH !! And we would all be very smart to listen !!

Ray,

I posted over on the pony page to you, but I want to say here that I personally appreciate the BOD for allowing us as members to have a spot where we can make our wishes and thoughts known. I will be participating as soon as I get my membership number from my dear wife. LOL
default_wub.png

ditto that !

I am not a member, I have always just helped out with my daughters horses. But I will be getting my membership and think that this is a good thing for everyone. Thanks Ray.

Linda

Latest posts

Back