Bye bye :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XOfuzzmiloOX

Reaction score
so i just thought i'd let you guys know that i have to sell my mini donkey that i have had for almost four years
default_bye-sad.gif
i love this guy to death, but i just dont seem to be able to find time to spend with him like i use to. also getting ready to go to college and i dont want to leave him with my parents... but i think i found a good home its just still really hard
default_sad.png

Ohhhh, it is always so hard to let go. 4 years is a long time to grow attached. I feel so bad for you, but you have to do what you feel is right. I am sure you will always remember all the good times you had together. A donkeys "friendship" is like no others. I hope you have found the perfect home for him, and his new owners will love him the way you did. (((huggsss))) to both of you. Corinne

default_no.gif
Sometimes...life changes and we have to do what is right for our furry friends & it is never easy that is for sure, but being you recongnized that you don't have the time and he needs that shows just how great a person you truely are and how much you care for him...GOOD LUCK with his new home!
default_aktion033.gif

thanks guys. yeah i know i am doing the right thing, it just seems that the right thing is the hardest. i just want him to be happy and with other donkeys. i have to put his feelings and health before mine.
default_sad.png

Very admirable!!!!! Will he be close enough that you can go and visit him occassionally? Maybe buy him back when life straightens out some for you? You certainly deserve a big pat on the back for being so responsible-

"i have to put his feelings and health before mine"

thanks guys. yeah the lady i work with has a horse and is a large animal vet. and he will be like 5 minutes away. so i think it will work out and i can go and see him anytime i want!!
default_biggrin.png

Oh it is sad. But you are putting his needs first and that is important.

Latest posts

Back