Buying a stud, Maybe??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emnhorserider

Reaction score

Well... I haven't been on here very much. Although I would like some advise. So I always am looking over horse ads for good deals ect. I found an ad for a Caspian horse(although their pony size) Stallion. I haven't really wanted to have to deal with a stud although right now I am thinking about it. I have a place to keep him. He is only $900 dollars. He is pure bred registered. She is sending me is pedigree.

He is 4 years old with little training. He would need to be taught to respect people ect. I have trained a pony to cart before. That is what I would do with him. I would build him a record probably then sell him to a good home.

Do you think he would be a good buy? Here are some photos. Sorry they are very small.

-pp.jpg
tn.jpg

i myself love the caspians. For awhile they were very exspensive as they are somewhat rare, but like all horse markets right now prices are down. Maybe my friend who breeds them in Illinois will come post. I believe they are one of the oldest breeds of horses.

Really cant see the pictures

Hi. I'm the person Kaykay just referred too. Can you PM me with some details. I am especially interested in the seller. also, tell me some more about his bloodlines and disposition.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mary

Please remember you cannot post pictures of horses you do not own, nor ask for public opinion on horses for sale that you don't own.

I suggest you privately PM people who you think might be able to help you.

Just a heads up so if the Forum Moderators come across it and delete it you might know a reason.

Andrea

Latest posts

Back