Busy weekend three foals.WOW

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_risa8.gif
BUSY weekend.Three foals two foals sat and one sunday.

We had our second foal sat at 10:58am Skylar horse Savannah had a very nice bay filly by our Little Kings Hallmarks Buckshot(we sold the stud)

DSC06353-1.jpg
solid bay with star

Next is our black mare who foaled at 8 something last night on sat. She had a nice bay colt .

This colt is going to be a nice AMHR driving horse. His sire is WM Golden Sunbi 4th in the worlds in 2006

DSC06380-1.jpg
This pair is for sale.

DSC06355-2.jpg
colt

Next is our black pinto mare with both blue eyes who is homozygous for tobiano foaled a nice bay pinto filly with one eye half blue/brown and the other eye is brown.

She is marked up just like her sire.

She has boones little buckeroo in her bloodlines

she foaled this morning at 9:30am

She is AMHA/AMHR filly
DSC06435-1.jpg

We were bless that all mares and foaled did great.THANK GOD.

We are so excited.We have four foals two more to go.I get a break until june and aug.

So far this year we have had all bays.

2 colts and 2 fillies so far.

enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melissa,

They are all just beautiful!! I love the head on your daughter's little filly!! :)

And so glad the births went well for you!!

Susan O.

Such gorgeous babies, all 3 of them!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your three new additions!! They are gorgeous
default_yes.gif
Joyce

Thanks everyone,

I can get some sleep now.
default_biggrin.png

we love them all.

This year we have had four foals all bays different sires.

One sire is buckskin, one sire is palomino and two foals were sire by a bay pinto stud.

here is the bay pinto filly half eye color.both of her parents are blue eyes.Her sire has one small spot of brown in his one eye other then that their eyes are sky blue go figure.

DSC06333-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. I am pleased that you had some nice live foals. Really like the pretty pinto filly.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Melissa,

What adorable babies!! It is so great when foaling goes without any problems. You have some very nice looking foals and I know that you are so happy that all is well!!!

default_aktion033.gif
We are so thankful God bless us with Heathly foals and great foaling times. We had three mares abort one last year and two earilier this year.So this is Great news for us.The vet said they look great.

The vet said the two fillies are tiny girls.
default_wub.png
The fillies will mostly be keepers.

Latest posts

Back