Busy day at the Retirement Center...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyndiD

Reaction score
My niece and I took Zorion to the Retirement home where I work...it was a FUN day!! They had a "Fair" for the residents, with games, elephant ears, food stands, and all the fixin`s including a few animals..
yes.gif

Zorion walked around in the crowd, enjoyed being petted and fed a few kernels of popcorn. We were inside for over 90 minutes and this boy did not once offer to "go"...so we went in the elevator to some upper floors and visited a few folks who did not come down to the "fair" and boy were they surprised. I was so proud of my little horse...
wub.gif

I have one picture here, with the face all blurred out for "privacy"...but this guy was so taken with Zorion, he kept calling him precious and sweetie...we never offered to tell him that she was a HE..
laugh.gif

zatbrc05x.jpg

That's so great, I definatly want to bring Fever to a retirement home in anouther year or two!

That was a great idea! Way to go!
aktion033.gif
That was sure nice of the retirement home staff to let you bring Zorion up the elevator!
biggrin.gif

Now all of the city office buildings will have to post new signs on their elevators:

Attention:

No Unattended Children

No Smoking

No Horses

Haha!!
new_shocked.gif

Hey, I'm a guy, and I call geldings "sweetheart" all the time!
blush.gif
biggrin.gif
Lol, I did it one time when my mom was with me, and she goes, "Joe, since when did you start saying sweetheart?"
new_rofl.gif
laugh.gif

You made a lot of people happy today with your mini, including yourself. I do believe sharing our minis is what makes us feel the proudest. Thanks for making a lot of people have a nice day. You will be rewarded.
yes.gif

aktion033.gif
Looks like you guys created MANY smiles today. That's great that you are able to take them to see the people that would otherwise not get to enjoy the company of these wonderful little animals!
yes.gif

That is so great! Neat picture and a Great Thing you are doing at the retirement center
aktion033.gif

Jessica

Latest posts

Back