Bully is back in school

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
We found out yesterday that the boy who threatened my daughter was back in school this past monday.so apparently the max punishment is 5 days suspension no matter how many times you get in trouble. Not only is he back, but they put this 5th grade bully in the 3rd grade for the rest of the year. We let our 3rd grade son stay in this school as the principal told us that 5th grade and 3rd grade had no contact with each other. We find out that not only is he in the 3rd grade but was in my son's classroom for a short time on Friday and sat there staring at my son. We are beyond angry now. We were lied to yet again and now this kid is capable of going after our son. Besides our son, what other child is in danger? This kid bullies other 5th graders so how much easier will 3rd graders be for him?

We have emailed the school board yet again as well as the principal and will most likely be contacting the news yet again. On th

E brighter side we have found a place to move with better schools and we are able to break the lease as our daught

Er is not safe from these boys here and we have 4 police reports to verify that. She is so relieve

D that we are moving. I was outside with her last week as my husband or I are always with her while she is outside now and I could see her tense up as soon as she heard some boy's voices as we came around a corner. It was not even any of the boys who have come after her but she automatically tensed expecting it to be. I feel bad since it seems even with an adult present she is not comfortable outside. The whole family cannot wait to move.

Amanda

Last edited by a moderator:
thats so not right. I can tell you our school system doesnt do anything either. MAtter of fact the teachers turn away and wont get onto the bullys. I have went round and round with our school system. It got so bad i called the state on them. Now they bend over for my family and i still think thats wrong cuz they still need to address and fix the problems! Not just look out for the kids who parents yell the loadest

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda-I can't believe this is happening. I am amazed that they would put that boy back with younger kids - bad enough that he is back in school.

If you don't mind, would you pm me the county you are in? I have multiple family members in the school system in Florida.

Glad you're going to be able to break your lease and move to a better school district. The very best to your daughter as it sounds like she is really traumatized (who wouldn't be)!

Barbie

default_new_shocked.gif
I would be yanking my son outta that school so fast.....

I am happy you're getting your kids out of that school district. Just because they're the "educators" doesn't mean they are wise (or have a single functioning brain cell).

Sadly, this junior thug will find other kids to bully, and those kids' parents may bot stand up for them. Obviously the teachers and principal won't...

The bully is now back in 5th grade. By the time we got someone on the phone he had been moved back so our emails must have done the trick this time. The assistant principal wanted to know where we were getting our information from like we would be dumb enough to tell her. She tried saying that this kid had never been in John's room and that maybe John had made a mistake and saw him at a school assembly. She also tried telling me that she talked to the bully about the incident(the one that she told me not five minutes before didn't happen)and this kid says he doesn't even know my son which. Is a total lie,no surprise there, but the assistant principal believes him. She then tells me that she talked to this kids mother and tells me that the mother apologizes profusely and didn't raise her son to be that way. I find that quite funny as the assistant principal must have called the jail to talk to her as that is where his mother is. She then apologizes for the incident that she had just got done telling me didn't happen and it wouldn't happen again. I wish I had recorded it. How those people got to the positions they are in is beyond me. I assured her that I believed my son and other sources over what she had told me and if it happened again our lawyer would be the one handling it from now on. She continued to apologize. I told her that I had yet to get the truth from the administration of that scoop and I was done with them.

The good news is that we move in 3weeks and the schools are "a"rated and highly recommended.

Latest posts

Back