Building a barn from a carport

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Specialk

Reaction score
We are building a barn for my babies using a carport frame. We assembled the frame and roof as per the carport instructions last weekend. The rest of the materials were delivered today. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm planning an area for hay, tack room, cart storage, and of course shelter for my minis.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We almost finished enclosing the entire barn this weekend. I took a ton of pics, details to come. We will have a 6' sliding door on the back to get out carts and hay. Two 4' swinging double Dutch dours on the front. I plan to keep one closed and have the horses use one entrance but I wanted the option of two in case we every have to seperate anyone and create two paddocks.

image.jpg

Okay I totally want to do this. I'm loving how your barn is turning out!

Love it so far!!! Can't wait to see more progress
default_smile.png

Love your barn, wish we had built one like this but never gave it a thought. Can't wait to see your yellow doors.

No we built it ourselves, it only took two weekends, hoping to have instructions posted soon

That's my hubby with our paint sprayer.

Yes, they are. They are empty mineral tubs from my parent's farm. They are fantastic for growing carrots.

No we built it ourselves, it only took two weekends, hoping to have instructions posted soon

That's my hubby with our paint sprayer.
No, no
default_smile.png
I was asking if I could hire you to build me one. It looks amazing and you guys did it so quick. Projects at my house always take 4x as long as they should...

Can't wait to see the yellow doors. I love yellow doors. Just recently repainted my front door a buttercup color.

Latest posts

Back