Buddy finally got a show halter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
We wanted a western show halter for him to show in trail and possibly open halter..he has a long biggish head and cables etc made it look bigger! SO we tried three and FINALLY this one fit! The silver on the nose band is the same that are on the sides..and even though some minis look overwhelmed by this type we think it looks good on him.

What do you think? And thanks to those of you that helped me figure this out. Maxine

BuddysNewHalter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The link you posted took me to a digital camera page on Overstock.com ???

Well, I am sure we could all use a digi camera, but I am not sure if Buddy could.. LOL
laugh.gif

Actually, that's a very good price I think Debs was looking for a new camera!!

That is a nice camera. I think it would look good around MY neck
rolleyes.gif

saludando.gif

Tommy

I really like it Maxine. Makes him look very handsome!
yes.gif
wub.gif
BTW I did pick out my camera after SO much pain.

Don't know if you will think me cheap, well I AM cheap, old retired, you know what I mean...SO believe it or not I got it on Ebay, very reasonable I think for what seems to be very good quality!

It was $30 (including shipping !)There are some cheaper ones on there too, one of which is now SHortcakes due to Buddys big head. "Mini" as it turns out doesn't always fit him.If you want the name of the seller PM me and I'll get it off my sold page for you

Glad you all like it now onwards and upwards
biggrin.gif

Maxine

Latest posts

Back