Buddy and his friends visit Day Care!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Lisa(Runaway Ranch) and I were invited to visit the Day Care! Lisa brought her 3 bunnies and 2 goats and I took Buddy(our 2 year old dwarf) we did explain that he was a little dwarf but that made him even more precious!

The kids were so excited and Buddy was (of course) the "Star" of the show - anyway he loved every minute of it!!

Here are some pictures to share.

Lisa's 3 bunnies-

100_0515.jpg

Lisa's 2 goats (we took this picture at home)

P4270001.jpg

Buddy - the "STAR" of the show!

100_0518.jpg

Buddy with 2 little girls-who both wanted to take him home

100_0520.jpg

And the whole group-

100_0526.jpg

default_wub.png
: what a sweet thing to do for folks. The children and animals look like they are having fun.

AWWW! You guys are so great to take those precious babies to the kids... I know that Buddy had always been a hit with Robbie too!

It is always fun to take the horses, fainting goats & bunnies to visit schools. Children love them and the animals ALL love the attention. Buddy is really a big "ham", he has the funniest personality.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great day that must have been, I can see how happy you guys made those kids. I wish I could have been there. Buddy is great but you really should brush and groom him more! (Just kidding) he's beautiful.

Latest posts

Back