Buckskin pinto colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgrminis

Reaction score
Here is the latest foal born at our farm. He is a buckskin pinto with 2 smokey blue eyes. His dam is Billie's Bailey Star and his sire is DGR'S Nip Tuck. His dam is homozygous for tobiano so this fella will be getting tested as well. He is going to be "stocky" like his dam as he is built very solid. I havent picked a name for him yet (really slow on deciding this one). But we are going with a John Wayne theme this year so he will have something to do with that
default_smile.png

Thanks for looking!

Congrats on your little guy!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

How about a name of a stagecoach like Wells Fargo and call him

DGR Fargo Star?

Here is the latest foal born at our farm. He is a buckskin pinto with 2 smokey blue eyes. His dam is Billie's Bailey Star and his sire is DGR'S Nip Tuck. His dam is homozygous for tobiano so this fella will be getting tested as well. He is going to be "stocky" like his dam as he is built very solid. I havent picked a name for him yet (really slow on deciding this one). But we are going with a John Wayne theme this year so he will have something to do with that
default_smile.png

Thanks for looking!
So cute. How about "Big Jake"?

So cute. How about "Big Jake"?

Haha -- We actually already have one of them this year -- he is a red bay pinto (possibly turning roan)... We have been leaning towards calling the buckskin DGR'S Quiet Man as you never know he is there until he is practically on top of you but that doesnt leave much option for a barn name from part of his name..... So I'm still thinking...

Here is a picture of DGR'S BIG JAKE

default_wub.png
Congratulations!!! He is very handsome as is Big Jake!
default_yes.gif

How about DGR's Sly Duke! We all know John Wayne is the DUKE afterall
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I love the pinto buckskins and since yer headin' toward The big DUKE theme...how bout DGR "The Shooter "Star
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back